Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 8 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
addict
addict
Lynn, or anybody who has DD: Remastered...

Will saves from earlier versions of DD (version 1.03) actually work w/ the new and improved DD: Remastered (1.04A and 1.05)?

Last edited by MysterD; 26/03/10 11:51 PM.
Support
Support

Several people have reported that loading a save from the disk version into the remastered version either causes a crash, or loads ok but the game can not be saved after that. I don't know if that is generally the case, or not.
I've loaded saves made in the remastered version in the disk version and was able to save normally, but that's not the typical direction people would wish to move their saves.

veteran
veteran
Can I buy the remastered version of DD on GoG or Impulse without a Visacard?

I haven't a Visa and can only pay cash, using a billnumber to overwrite the exact amount of goldcoints, euh.. I mean .. "Euro's" of course wink ... or with pc-banking.

I wish to play DD now with a proper version (1.05) without bugs smile ... my V-1.0034A isn't without many bugs ... Okay, I can play the whole game to the end, but it would be very nice and great to play now all over again with a new Remastered Version, wooow biggrin ...
I still love playing DD !!!!!

Or comes this Remastered Version 1.05 out on a DVD/CD-Rom? I think not, so I hope someone can help me out? Please.
Many thanks in advance of a great Divine Divinity Fan!! wave

On 7th of february 2015 : I start a new adventure in the Divinity world of Original Sin,
it's a Fantastic Freaking Fabulous Funny ... it's my All Time Favorite One !
Support
Support

Impulse takes PayPay, which can be associated with your bank account (so pretty much the same as pc-banking).

B
stranger
stranger
B
Will DD Remastered ever be released on Steam?

Support
Support

I'd guess if DD isn't on Steam by now it probably will not be, but you could check when FoV and DKS are listed (assuming they will be) and see if DD is added as well. The publishers handled the digital distribution for D2:ED, but AFAIK Larian is dealing with them directly for the upcoming releases.
For now DD is available from GOG and Impulse, and will be available directly from Larian when they bring their digital distribution store online with the release of FoV / DKS.

Welcome to the forum. wave

stranger
stranger
Is it absolutely sure, that this remastered version won't be available in german? frown

Support
Support

When DKS is out and the demo created, etc, it is not entirely inconceivable that Larian could possibly divert some resources into other language versions of the remastered DD rather than get everyone working on Divinity 3 and their other projects. With Larian opening their own digital distribution store soon, it at least removes the need to find a German publisher/distributor, and may make a German version slightly less unlikely than it was before. AFAIK they have not publicly mentioned anything about a German remastered version, though, hypothetically or otherwise.

enthusiast
enthusiast
Well, it's a possibility, but I don't think so; I remember Lar telling they remastered a one-language version because it would be far too much work dealing with x different version for each language. Anyway, I know a fan made a "French-patch" for DD remasterized, maybe does it exist for German too?

"The Frenglais does déjà exist. Many gens are parling this langue" Barta
stranger
stranger
Thanks for the replies Raze and scall, I hope there will be a german version in near future. smile

@scalla: I couldn't find anything about it. Would you please give me a link?

D
apprentice
apprentice
D
So if you already have Divine Divinity, do you just download the latest patch to get this remastered version?

veteran
veteran
No, there is no patch, you'd have to get the game again. ($6.00 USD at Good Old Games.)

stranger
stranger
I got Divine Divinty working at 1920*1080px by using DirectDraw as renderer. It looks like the remastered version (yes, I bought it either) and doesn't crash as it does, when I use Direct 3D as renderer. smile

journeyman
journeyman
Originally Posted by Raze

I'd guess if DD isn't on Steam by now it probably will not be, but you could check when FoV and DKS are listed (assuming they will be) and see if DD is added as well. The publishers handled the digital distribution for D2:ED, but AFAIK Larian is dealing with them directly for the upcoming releases.
For now DD is available from GOG and Impulse, and will be available directly from Larian when they bring their digital distribution store online with the release of FoV / DKS.

Welcome to the forum. wave

I just paid a visit to the Larian Vault in order to buy DD and BD but they are not listed there. Did i miss something? if not its kind of silly that Larian's own games arent there for us to buy....

veteran
veteran
Indeed strange ... or maybe soon we see appear DD and BD on the Larian Vault ... and who knows what else more ? think

Larian ....
Can you imagine, anno 2010 almost 2011, 9 years after the release of div ... ,
.... gamers are still playing AND looking out for your great game ?

For me this sign says more than whatever I can write down "words of fame and glory" about div

celebrate

On 7th of february 2015 : I start a new adventure in the Divinity world of Original Sin,
it's a Fantastic Freaking Fabulous Funny ... it's my All Time Favorite One !
Page 8 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth 

Link Copied to Clipboard