Next Thread
Print Thread
G
guerro Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
G
I would appreciate someone send me a save file in the Fiords level .I think I screwed the game because I finished many quests here but because of these two major quest problems I can't go on ...sorry for the spoilers!!!!!:

- I can't manage to find two people to finish the last tomb cave ( even with the map in this forums!)..they are not there!!

- I can't manage to finish a quest involving a demon in a well perhaps because I killed it before activating the quest!I received a key to enter a house nearby the well but there is nothing inside!

thanks

guerrini67@yahoo.it

K
apprentice
apprentice
K
ad 1) I dont recognize your first quest, what is this about ?

ad 2) The door to this cavern is near the well in Hohenzell, I doubt you could have killed Mundus without noticing it.

Nevertheless both quests dont belong to the main quest, so there's no reason to worry.

G
guerro Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
G
thanks for the reply.

the first quest you search for 4 explorers to access to a last tomb cave

I found one caged in a cave ,freed him, and another dead on a hill near the zeppelin-like aircraft in the harbor.

The last two are supposed in the map to be like this:

one dead on the first beach at the beginning of the level :I found this guy but he has nothing and being dead he can't tell me anything.The second one is supposed to be on a hill but there he is not!

By the way how can I understand which quests belong to the main story?thanks

apprentice
apprentice
Hmmmm, i found those two and a girl in the beggining of the Fjords, close to the statue... didn't found the fourth guy tho...

F
stranger
stranger
F
I had the same problem that I couldn't even found them with the maps. But there really there, some are just hiding ><. Like the guy left above from the docks, he's behind a bush.

You've got one at the very beginning of Fjords at one of those cliffs. The cliff before the blind guy.
Another one is caged at the Imp cave.
A third one is dead on one of the cliffs if you take the left intersection at those hills :p.
Next to a wyvern nest if I recall right.
The final guy is also dead, he's a bit left from the champion docks, just above the anti-dragon shield.

Moderated by  ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard