Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
Question to Larian stuff:
Its known that german version of the game contains english texts (although there are not english voices). Does it mean that you already translated and finalised english texts? Or are you going to change them for future english release? I ask because I wait for english release but if there are final english texts available, maybe I could try german version for a while.

veteran
veteran
Please don’t hack the game with a language work-around, it causes crashes and bugs.
We won't give any support for language-hacked versions, so hack at your own risk wink

journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
Dont misunderstand me. I dont want to play the game in this hacked version without english voices. Only try it for a while and look at hero skills etc.

But you didnt answer my question. I asked if there are final english texts. I dont want to read some temporary stuff.

veteran
veteran
Isn't that obvious you will not get answer for your question?

A
veteran
veteran
A
Originally Posted by Farflame
Only try it for a while and look at hero skills etc.

You are going to pay that lot of money for "trying out" a game ???

When you find a big kettle of crazy, it's best not to stir it.
--Dilbert cartoon

"Interplay.some zombiefied unlife thing going on there" - skavenhorde at RPGWatch
K
stranger
stranger
K
What do you mean by "final" English text? If you apply the language hack, there's English text in the game. It's translated properly and there was nothing wrong that I saw with it. It's not like "Engrish" or all messed up, it's all proper.

A
stranger
stranger
A
i'm quite sure the "English text" inscribed inside the game would be the final version of the one shipped to US, and of course, matched with English voice

Moderated by  Bvs, ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard