Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#387312 30/09/09 08:48 AM
aarne Offline OP
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
Ok, after I bring that priest in first town the artifact from the tower (sigil of someone?)(I really can't remember the names in games -.-) he dissapears next time I go to buy potions, there are some notes on altar but, where should I search next?
I dont want the walkthrought for the quest I just need a tip from where to search smile

F
stranger
stranger
F
Originally Posted by aarne
Ok, after I bring that priest in first town the artifact from the tower (sigil of someone?)(I really can't remember the names in games -.-) he dissapears next time I go to buy potions, there are some notes on altar but, where should I search next?
I dont want the walkthrought for the quest I just need a tip from where to search smile

Well if he suddenly dissapears but he leaves some _notes_.

aarne Offline OP
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
I already found out laugh poor guy tho :_

M
apprentice
apprentice
M
Ehm.. why you didn´t learned what exactly you gived to him? smile If you read one book about this (its in game) .. that thing is called scrying orb and its in fact teleporting device. Next time, use it before you give it to him.. I guess than maybe he will be alive, but who knows.. I didn´t checked him after I gived him that orb.

if u use that orb your self before giving to him he will not disappear and will be alive, but if u give him that orb before using it u will find him dead in that "cellar"

aarne Offline OP
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
hmmm, good to know =)

Moderated by  ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard