Also i have no clue what cutsences might get you stuck and what not.
Well, I had/have the old amd cpu loading screen issue on my desktop pc. However I did finish the game on hardest settings, by using my laptop as bypass, transfering save games.
Unfortunately, I did not write down all the points where you get loading screen issue.
I can say however that the issue is worst in initial Broken Valley, didn't have much issues with it afterward.
Also I figured you can use teleportation shrines, aslong as you move from one area to the other. So you can teleport without problems between broken valley citadel shrine and maxos temple shrine.
I figured this out thanks to coincidense trying from maxos to broken valley + when I had loading issue trying to teleport from one level in the battle tower to the other.
This knowledge helped me considerably avoiding any extra work transfering savegames with my laptop, and I could use the battle tower freely too without problem, go to another level? Just use your stone twice, leaving battle tower, and then moving to different floor
All this together made me bother no more with the loading issue and since then I haven't posted anything here about it.
Finally I'll summarize where I had the issue, I posted this before in this thread, but I"ll add some that I can remember, if there are any
I make rather vague descriptions so you only know what I could be talking about when you are almost there already
Loading issue happened:
* after ladybird scene after character creation.
* scene with the last DK Talana doesn't start, just load screen.
* broken valley - derelict tunnels, stepstones that teleports you back to one of the entrances of the tunnels.
* Using waypoint shrine to teleport from one location in the same area to another.
* Going from one floor to another in the battle tower.
* I had another loading fail after I killed the dragon elves that were after the sailor on the pilar.
* Teleporting in the "magma cave" (with the Necromancer master) to the different rooms