Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Branwyn Offline OP
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
I've got most of the other pieces, and I've got the heartstone...I returned the sacred stone axe, and I gave the king the proof of the treachery...but when I talk to Sir Patrick he only mentions A) Loans B)what a pain it is being rich C) and how he thinks all his problems are because of Sir Dante. What am I doing wrong?

Also, some quests, like giving the potions to the sick people in the poor quarter didnt yield any experience. Nothing happened. (Well, they thanked me..) Is it because I took too long? Do the quests expire?

Thank you,

Branwyn
veteran
veteran
Healing the plague - the game plot had only 2 potions, so the quest is supposed to stay as unsolved in your quest book. Therefore no XP? there are workarounds to still heal all - but no XP.

This quest does not expire, no time limit.

Breastplate: Did you once use the sentence "Let's forget it"? This seems to be a killer sentence and no breastplate dialogue appears.

http://kiya1.via.t-online.de/images/Divexp_Dragonpatrick.jpg

the dialogue is in the link.

Just to make sure: You've got the clue from the Dwarven King, right? could you ask him again? And Grisha, the Dwarven smithy?
If nothing helps

Raze has the Dragon Armour as a download in his fix, click here
Kiya

Support
Support
If talking to the king, smith and Patrick a few times does not trigger the speech option, try the following before resorting to inventory files;
FIX for broken Imp Council Member quest

Branwyn Offline OP
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
One million thanks to Kiya and Raze. I think everyone knows that if you have a question you can count on them to try to help.

I am going to print out your answers and try them this weekend. I reviewed my dialog options with Sir Patrick, and he definitely never spoke to me about the armor...but maybe it was due to the order in which I did things, so I'll hit all the principals again before trying the dialog fix.

Thanks again for the help...and the answers!!!! (i.e. can't really complete the healing quest legitimately).

Branwyn

Moderated by  Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth 

Link Copied to Clipboard