Print Thread
C
cydonia Offline OP
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
C
END OF GAME DO NOT LOOK IF NOT COMPLETED

Ive just tryed unsucesfully to save a certain young ladies life at what i think is the end of the game....any tatics that would help as one of the guys in there if he catches me and hits me twice/three im dead
And i thought the wave after wave in the previous section before this was tough :P

As much help as possible please as im not the worlds best quake C.T.F. player :P

Last edited by cydonia; 19/11/09 11:08 AM.
veteran
veteran
Have you destroyed all Flying Fortress? There is a 4 of them. Just kill all enemies in every Fortress and you will be leveled enough to fight with Zandalor and Divine One.

enthusiast
enthusiast
summon what you can, use potions
kill healers and rangers first, use tactical pause to find and target them.
when you get low on health, quaff potions, jump/run and hide behind pillars.

Usually kill one soldier behind pillar, then run and heal up. Rinse and repeat. Hope you have a lot of potions smile

C
cydonia Offline OP
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
C
Thanks for the replys but

1.ive done the fortress all 4
2.i have potions but as i said theres a guy who can kill me in 2/3 hits
3.i have a creature (lvl 10) and demon (lvl 9) with me
4.i start to run around the outside of the pillers but if i stop running im dead meat as ive picked up about 3/4 of them including the guy with the killer sword (divine 34)
5.im lvl 34

Last edited by cydonia; 19/11/09 09:18 AM.
old hand
old hand
If you're a warrior, try separating the Divine from his buddies and kill him first. He will usually come after you so run to the right pillars while your creature keeps the rest busy. If you have Fatality 10, you need only to get him to 50% health.

Drink greater potions of strength/intelligence/dexterity to boost resistances (or Allan brew). Drink greater potions of healing when necessary.

If you're a mage, using a level 13 fireball/firewall right in the beginning should kill all the normal enemies. A level 13 magic blast & fireball/firewall should kill the Divine easily. Save Zandalor for last.

Last edited by virumor; 19/11/09 09:50 AM.
C
cydonia Offline OP
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
C
may have to respeck as im a warrior and as i have to go toe to toe with guys ....and im having problems to get one on one..... and unles i do i think its nearly impossible at the minute

Last edited by cydonia; 19/11/09 10:58 AM.
addict
addict
Everything is immposible
make sure to have a lot of potions

or teleport to battle tower and respec skill points and become a mage

ENGLISH GRAMMAR IS MY WEAK SIDE
C
cydonia Offline OP
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
C
Originally Posted by Raven.rpg

or teleport to battle tower and respec skill points and become a mage

Yea ive mused on doing that...bit poor if i have to do that though to finish game frown

enthusiast
enthusiast
you don't. I was lvl 34 or 35 when I finished it. It's perfectly doable. If you got regen and life leech and you hide behind a pillar and summon demons, it should be no problem, provided you have Scorpion set, which you should have as a warrior who's done all fortresses. It's annoying when they heal up, but that's why you fight to kill. Personally I took out The Divine last, he was the only one who could actually really hurt me. I killed all the regular soldiers behind a pillar one by one, if you keep running laps (after youve killed ranged) they'll all come from the same direction and it'll take a while before they can get to you. make a bit of a bottleneck, sort of. Divine can't rush you if his buddy is blocking the way. Once you kill all the normal soldiers, get away from Divine and kill Zandalor. Don't worry if he heals, he won't heal every time. When it's one on one, Divine is easy 1 on 1. He can't heal.

Also, I had lvl 3-4 demon and caster creature and they took out all the ranged by themselves, mostly. Had to resummon demon once, that was it.

C
cydonia Offline OP
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
C
Ive now tryed it over 20 times pausing game every 10 secs and healing..i can not get any of them one on one as soon as i stop running and turn next to a piller i get 1 hit or max 2 in and i have 2/3 there frown
if you read my posts in this thread you can see im lvl 34 (i dont have a full armour set) and ive just gone back on a previous save after arena and found i can not port back to tower from in the Hall of echos ( i thought about respecking..shouldnt be needed to finish a game) and no way am i going to load from entering Hall of echos and got hrough the arena again as it took me a lot of saving and time to complete.
Its the first game in nearly 20 years i wont have completed at this rate frown

p.s.
no regen and life leech

thx for trying to help

Last edited by cydonia; 20/11/09 04:19 PM.
old hand
old hand
The Divine is really only dangerous for his charge attack. 1 on 1 a warrior should have no problems. But having high life leech/regenerate is a must.

Fatality makes things a lot easier too.

C
cydonia Offline OP
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
C
Originally Posted by virumor
But having high life leech/regenerate is a must.

Fatality makes things a lot easier too.

Thats me finished then as ive gone all way through game building my warrior the way i fight and found it fairly easy but last part is nigh on impossible for me with this build..and ive just tryed again another 10 times

im hiding behind a piller as i fopund i have 1 skill book left before i entered memory sequence and tryed it in hiding skill....so i call up my monster and demon as they die and stay in hiding behind pilller...but after about the 2nd call up of them the divine seems to know where i am and comes looking for me and of course when we fight all his mates pile in

Strange if i need certain skills to finish the last sequence when ive gone through game so well frown

Oh well other than the balance at the end its been one of the most enjoyable games ive played in 20 years smile

ill start on dragon age now

Last edited by cydonia; 20/11/09 06:03 PM.
enthusiast
enthusiast
Charming worked pretty well for me; I enchanted mages, rangers or healers, so not only they help me, but also the others help me kill them and don't really care about me. That doesn't make all, but that combinated with firewall and summoning get me the "victory" (or at least Ygerna's one).

"The Frenglais does déjà exist. Many gens are parling this langue" Barta
enthusiast
enthusiast
Haha. That's actually a good idea. It works on creatures your own level? That's pretty cool. Gotta try that one next time, if its not too mana heavy

enthusiast
enthusiast
You need it in lvl 5 wink but that doesn't work on Zandalor or the Divine One (that was my first idea, indeed ^^).

However, that's mana heavy: more than 100 mana for each charm. Potion helped me a lot in that part ^^

"The Frenglais does déjà exist. Many gens are parling this langue" Barta
old hand
old hand
Mage tactics:

At beginning of battle, immediately run to the right (after swallowing some Greater potions of Strength/Dexterity/intelligence to boost Resistances)... if you have your creature summoned (which looks hilarious in the cutscene before that, since often he will walk before the 'camera') he should keep everyone busy.

Then throw a fireball through the chairs --> all paladins should be dead if it's maxed out. Then kill Divine with maxed out Firewall + Magic Blast... then torture Zandalor if you wish, he's pretty weak without his buddies.

If you can summon a demon too --> even better.

C
cydonia Offline OP
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
C
Has anyopne succeded with a pure warrior build in this final part..if so please tell me what you did

C
cydonia Offline OP
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
C
I decidee to respeck at the save point before i entered the Hall of Echoes this morning so invested in destruction/ring of fire and fireball and demon and creature and a thousand cuts a couple in stealth.
Went into dream and it was easy.
The game has been one of the best ive ever played but im just a little dissapointed that i had to respeck at the end to finish the dream sequence

Mind you with the outcome of the story after saving her perhaps i shouldnt have eh :P

Last edited by cydonia; 24/11/09 10:34 AM.
apprentice
apprentice
Originally Posted by cydonia
I decidee to respeck at the save point before i entered the Hall of Echoes this morning so invested in destruction/ring of fire and fireball and demon and creature and a thousand cuts a couple in stealth.
Went into dream and it was easy.
The game has been one of the best ive ever played but im just a little dissapointed that i had to respeck at the end to finish the dream sequence

Mind you with the outcome of the story after saving her perhaps i shouldnt have eh :P

i'd write it right now. ring of fire is too much overpowered for that fight as your so close to each other and nearly nowhere to run. also it's got a high burst damage so yes even if u dont spend one intelligence point it still hits like truck :P

Moderated by  ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard