Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#392786 19/11/09 10:21 AM
Elaol Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
How to solve this? I played over from entrance to Hall of Echoes, to get more experience, but they kill me in a few seconds. I summon daemon, creature and they kill me in 20 seconds. What should I do?

Elaol #392793 19/11/09 10:46 AM
C
apprentice
apprentice
C
im struggling with this...it seems as though i may have to respeck...seems a little silly if i do to finish final part?

http://www.larian.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=392750#Post392750

Last edited by cydonia; 19/11/09 10:47 AM.
cydonia #392980 20/11/09 10:38 AM
enthusiast
enthusiast
it depends on your style of play. Just make sure you're at least lvl 34, you've got good resistances (an armour set preferably) and a decent build. Demon and creature are really good, they help a lot. make sure they are there, and run away to heal up when you get low on health. Jumping is a good idea. When you're loose from foes, hide behind pillars and try to take on one warrior at a time. Don't go up against the divine, run away from him until you've killed everyone else.

journeyman
journeyman
or cheat:P

nah thats not fun. you should get the uldrith armor set. max it with charms and enchants. get if you warrior 25% melee + sword(1 and 2 handed) when ur ranger 25+ for ranged attack on ur bow. all the same for the wizard. you can get for example by keara a good 1 handed sword with 19 melee. charm it. (i did with 10 melee charm from kali) and you get 29+ to melee. and in the fight: dodge as many as you can!

kill the warriors first. then zandalor, then the divine. using ur creature as a mage is best and a demon to aid in melee.

-Magiz

Fuer grissa ost drauka!

old hand
old hand
A warrior might as well kill Divine first. He always comes for the player character first... and he's not that hard up close.

virumor #393120 21/11/09 12:19 PM
F
apprentice
apprentice
F

Having some AoE spells really helps, let some of those paladins get close and burn them.
Make sure you use your potions in time, they heal over time but if you only have 50 HP left they might not heal you fast enough.
Avoid Zandalor's and the Divine's line of sight (fireballs and one very nasty charge), untill you've thinned out their ranks. Charging in equals death xD

I loved burning Zandalor, that loony's screams made me happy.

C
stranger
stranger
C
I had about 34-35 level and yes, they killed me in a few seconds. The divine did, mainly. So to win this battle being a ranger I maxed out my Invisibility spell quickly after finishing the conversation (had about 15 undistributed skill points to that moment) and used it so it gave me time to think and to find the most unpopulated corner. Then I summoned my necro pet (8 lvl mage spells, 5k hp), then just ran around the room using blasting arrow spell on whoever when ready. Then stun arrow spell on the divine when all the cannon fodder was dead.

Moderated by  ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard