Next Thread
Print Thread
S
Sammyw Offline OP
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
S
I'm 32 now, still in the fjords. I haven't been to broken valley again yet. Will the story bring you there, or do I need to go there on my own? I haven't been to the mine either and as I recall, the enemies are about 27 there ?

Well, yeah, you have to go there pick up the Sigil, in the mines. You can aswell kill everything that you come across, catapults and such.

...........................::ALIVE::..........................

DeviRyuuD(Myojinoir) Reviews here
S
Sammyw Offline OP
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
S
I just went there anyway, kiled everything in sight smile
Came across two commanders i needed to kill anyway and everything was very easy, as my level is a bit high for the area smile

C
apprentice
apprentice
C
hehehe just wait till Hall of echos..i was thinking same the other night after doing that

S
Sammyw Offline OP
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
S
Originally Posted by cydonia
hehehe just wait till Hall of echos..i was thinking same the other night after doing that

OOOh! You got me spooked smile Well, I've found the game very tough in several places, so I'm still on my toes, so to speak laugh

enthusiast
enthusiast
starting at lvl 28, its pretty safe to go there. lvl 30 you should go there. Just save often, the poison fog is pretty high and will get you when you least expect it in broken valley. Once I landed on a perfectly visible platform and started taking damage. Same with Lovis' tower.

Moderated by  ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard