Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#393999 30/11/09 02:20 AM
S
Shocker Offline OP
OP Offline
S
when I got to the battle tower the first thing I told Allan to do was make his potion, finished the game and he never delivered, has any one seen this potion

Shocker #394011 30/11/09 06:25 AM
stranger
stranger
If you did your digging and reading, you would know what his potion is a lie. Or rather an experiment that never worked. (From reading his mind + finding a book about an alchemy contest that Barobos or whatever his name won and Allan failed.)

BLOODSHED! hehehe! flow, flow, flow...
Sarakinoi #394029 30/11/09 10:17 AM
apprentice
apprentice
I don't believe Larian made us do the certain choices there. From all the angles f.e. Enchantment, one guy was weak other guy was strong. SO the choice was actually already made. I wonder tho, the actually weak guys, Allan, that chanter, the D. Slayer and Igor can do better than others?

Emperor #394052 30/11/09 12:44 PM
veteran
veteran
Choice already made. You wish. It's you who made a choice and you who killed them. No one else.
And there is no "weak" or "strong" masters (dunno in what meaning you said that), someone good @ one thing, someone @ another.

Kein #394059 30/11/09 01:08 PM
stranger
stranger
Allan was the only one with real reason (information prior to choice) to not get him. What I did is pick up all people from the shipwreck for RP reasons. (They know each other already so better synergy in the tower.)

As for the necromancer, I picked the master for RP reasons too. I want to eat my food in peace without worrying about being poisoned. Also I liked the master, look at my signature. smile

BLOODSHED! hehehe! flow, flow, flow...
Shocker #394160 01/12/09 01:12 PM
stranger
stranger
Originally Posted by Shocker
when I got to the battle tower the first thing I told Allan to do was make his potion, finished the game and he never delivered, has any one seen this potion

you mean you never got the potion or you never figured out what it did -- cause I got one the first time I talked to him in BT simply because I had the ingredients on me already...they weren't even that rare

as to what it does though...couldn't tell you

Last edited by Exeter Lux; 01/12/09 01:13 PM.
S
Shocker Offline OP
OP Offline
S
I alreaady hsd the ingredients, and I read the Alchemy Monthly, and alan,s mind, but I let the island pick and "she" gave me Alan, Igor, Wesson,and Hermosa, on the second try I picked Barnabus, Radcliff, Hermosa and the other Necro, all that changed was the quests for the different platforms, and the 3rd time I gave Allan another try and he could not make the potion

Shocker #394546 04/12/09 09:27 AM
old hand
old hand
The potion is not a lie. It is like a greater potion of dexterity, strength & intelligence combined into one.

Moderated by  ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard