Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
W
journeyman
journeyman
W
So, here I am again...

I was wondering how awesome it would be to release all the tracks from DD, BD and D2 in one infinitely awesome package. This was deffinately asked before but I'm just bumping it again because this whole Divine soundtrack deserves to be released.
Whole Divine soundtrack is easily the best soundtrack in whole game industry. It's so calming, hypnotizing, 'trippy', atmospheric, it tells a whole story... Just perfect.

Oh and I've recently stumbled upon a CD that was released in very limited numbers [ This ] by Larian. Is this thing still available anywhere?

Support
Support

That CD was part of a 'fanpack' with the Child of Chaos novella (covering the events between DD and BD). Quite some time ago Lynn mailed a couple remaining novella's to people in the forum after the fanpack became unavailable (and before a pdf version was included in the 17.7MB D2:ED fansite kit), so by now I doubt there are any CDs laying around.

If there is a multi-CD soundtrack release, I hope it is in a standard plastic single (or double) jewel case, not those stupid cardboard 'digi packs'.

A
stranger
stranger
A
there are some some nice melodies, but the opening trak with the (make believe) cello is awesome, this guy knows his musak, funnily enough he uses little percussion, only for the goblins, which is obvious as they are meant to be tribal.

Support
Support

Kirill Pokrovsky now has links on his site to download the D2:ED soundtrack (don't know when that happened, but it's new to me). Unfortunately that probably means no CD release...

veteran
veteran
On the other hand, it is quite generous of him to give the music away for free, and there's probably a lot more than would fit on one CD anyway, so this is a GOOD thing.

Thank you, Kirill!

EDIT: If you get an error when trying to open ONE of the .part#.RAR files, don't delete it, you need to open both part 1 and 2 at the same time before it will work.

Last edited by Stabbey; 13/09/10 05:07 PM. Reason: A note about opening hte files
veteran
veteran
BUMP btw

apprentice
apprentice
Sounds like these deserve a Yes, where do I sign up? celebrate

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Bvs, ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard