Next Thread
Print Thread
J
Jen Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
J
Where do I find the sigil that is buried in a mountain side in broken valley and how do I get there?

old hand
old hand
I guess the sigil you refering to is the 1 hold by Baal. First get back to the mine building in broken valley where you can find william the guild master. He will give you a key to unlock the secret passage where you can enter the mine. After defeating Baal in the mine, you will get the sigil. I ko it at lvl28 while Baal is lvl30 and lvl up to 29 once defeating it. You will roughly get bout 13k to 15k exp by killing Baal and getting the sigil.

apprentice
apprentice
I'm getting killed as soon as I cross the border back into broken valley. Any advice?

old hand
old hand
Originally Posted by dracone
I'm getting killed as soon as I cross the border back into broken valley. Any advice?

What your lvl while traveling back to broken valley? I was lvl27 and find it quite ok. You need to be in dragon form as the lower area are all poisonous. Take down all the catapults and deactivated all the generator to disable all the anti dragon force field. Enemy there are around lvl27 as well.

apprentice
apprentice
It's the dragons that are giving me a problem. I'm level 29, but I haven't found a dragon armor piece that increases my defense, and my shields are quite low. I put too many points into offense. I'm going to go back and do the dragon side quests on the platforms, which I haven't completed to build up my shield capabilities. Is there some way to increase the caps on dragon skills the way your skill trainer can for the human ones?

looking for that too ^^ nearly at 5 with all dragon skills :P
i dont think they can be raised to ten or higher...

old hand
old hand
Originally Posted by dracone
It's the dragons that are giving me a problem. I'm level 29, but I haven't found a dragon armor piece that increases my defense, and my shields are quite low. I put too many points into offense. I'm going to go back and do the dragon side quests on the platforms, which I haven't completed to build up my shield capabilities. Is there some way to increase the caps on dragon skills the way your skill trainer can for the human ones?

So far I never encounter any dragon armor piece that give defense boost. I dont find much trouble taking down those dragon, only dragon commander will pose bit problem, but you can always use the tactic hit and run and lure. Always aim for catapults and the stupid nests as the nests will keep spawn flying mob non stop which dont provide any exp at all. When low on hp, just run and transform back human and heal back to full health. I can clear them at lvl27, I dont see why you cant do it at lvl29.

apprentice
apprentice
Ah, this is a commander that's giving me a problem in Broken Valley. I'll try your advice, thanks!

Last edited by dracone; 09/12/09 08:28 AM.

Moderated by  ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard