Print Thread
#396007 18/12/09 11:09 PM
S
Spudde Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
S
I just about had it with my character. He relies too much on Potions, and now I can't buy anyone, anywhere.

I've bought literally every potion I could find.

I were going to restock, cause I'll be taking over the Battle tower ( just used 2 last potions fighting monsters in Laikens study ). Bad ass dude I might add.

I read somewhere that merchants restock "randomly" and other say they restock after "level up".
Well.. I've been waiting a looong time walking around checking stuff I missed.
And I'm nowhere near levelling up.

Perhaps I specced my char wrong, since I need potions getting up the first hill to the Battle Tower with Sassa.

Consumeables is not an option, lol :o)

Can anyone guide me in some kind of direction of help?
Thanks in advance!

// Spudde
apprentice
apprentice
did you find every trader? Near the bandits is someone aswell...otherwise you might make potions yourself with the helf of the tree under the mill. And if you need so many potions, the skill, that makes them more powerful should be pretty useful for you.

maybe you should act a little more careful ^^ skill Heal and Potions power thingy
also check your armor?

S
Spudde Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
S
Oh well.. is there anyway I can respec skill?

// Spudde
journeyman
journeyman
Yes you can respec skills but its much later in the game after you get your battle tower.

I do understand your problem though. I also found potions to be scarce at some merchants.
I think the whole difficulty level of the game is very unbalanced.
Some areas are a walkover while some are just impossible.
But I believe the majority of players that post here seem to like it that way.

And majority rules. wink

L
apprentice
apprentice
L
Look, I don't even use potions at all because ur right they spoil the game and u can barely get them at all. My advice - save up the potions for something special.

The thing I do is just run away when u get hurt, then run back in again. Yes, that would make this the most boring game of all time - but there are not really enough potions anyway and it's not my fault I did not make the game. The potions are weak as well and they barely recover health and u can't use too many at the same time.

Basically, I used to run in, get hurt, then wait out of sight, whilst reading a book from the Dragon Age game world series.

I wish I had the infinite time to fix every game lol.

All the best.

Moderated by  ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard