Next Thread
Print Thread
#396360 21/12/09 11:00 PM
F
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
F
hi, im just played the demo and i just cant decide between xbox or computer!! post your opinions plz grin

If you can, help others; if you cannot do that, at least do not harm them.
old hand
old hand
Oh come on.
You've played both(?) demo's and you cant decide.
Can your PC run Divinity II Good?
Do you prefer playing with a mouse and keyboard or a Controller?
Are you bothered about Graphics?

Are some questions to ask yourself.

Support
Support

PC or Xbox 360?

Since the best computer I have access to at the moment doesn't run the demo very well (video is below minimum requirement, and everything else is pretty much at the minimum), I am going to get an XBox to play the game. Hopefully in a few months I'll be able to build a new computer.

journeyman
journeyman
Freewheeler, if you have a very good, top of the line PC, it might be a good idea to get it for PC because the game itself will be cheaper and a really good PC will get you even better graphics than the Xbox.

Myself, I play it on the Xbox. I prefer the more relaxed feel of using the controller while sitting on my bed. Also, I don't have to worry about whether the game will run well on my system or anything like that. I know I can just go out and buy it and it will play just as it was intended to play. The downsides of Xbox are: you can't use mods to alter anything about the game and the Xbox game is about €15 more expensive. Graphically, it looks better than it ever could on my PC but perhaps not as good as it could on a really good PC (but to be honest, I don't really see the difference between Xbox games and PC games that much as I care more for beautiful design choices than for technical prowess).

Experience the Witch Hunter Chronicles at https://whchronicles.wordpress.com !
F
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
F
Divinegamer it's not so much what i prefer as to what are the design flaws for each platform e.g pc is getting never ending loading screen and so on. but thanks anyway smile

If you can, help others; if you cannot do that, at least do not harm them.
S
stranger
stranger
S
I just tried the Demo on my computer and I have most of the max requirements for this. It still was choppy and graphics were substandard. Hope the real game will be better! Seems to me this is better for Xbox then computer.

veteran
veteran
Both platforms (pc and xbox) have good things in it ...
I think it's a personal opinnion which platform you choose wink

I prefer for sure the xbox (modding I don't know anything about it and graphics are almost even beautiful, certainly if you have a good quality TV or flatxcreen to play on xbox.

I met only one kind of a bug (already report on this forum), that's all for the moment AND it's easy to solve too! grin

On 7th of february 2015 : I start a new adventure in the Divinity world of Original Sin,
it's a Fantastic Freaking Fabulous Funny ... it's my All Time Favorite One !

Moderated by  Bvs, ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard