Next Thread
Print Thread
L
ltolman Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
L
I didnt find any sticky threads containing the System Requirements for this game; I also couldnt find it on the FAQ section either.

Gamestop says this:

System Requirements

Hard Drive Space : 9 GB

Processor : Core 2 Duo T9500 2.6GHz / Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core 6400+

RAM : 2 GB

Video Card : Geforce 8800 GTS

But please please please tell me those arent the real system requirements. I have a 2 year old computer that *shouldnt* be on the low end when it comes to games like this one.

I have that exact processor
I have that amount of memory
I have that video card (8800 GTX, 768)

If those are the *recommended* specs then I barely barely meet it and no wonder the demo is extremely choppy; Dragon Age Origins plays a lot better than this one. Anyways if those are the specs to play this game then I guess wont get this game for a very very long time as I need to upgrade my whole computer.

Though to be honest I might have a feeling that I can play Crysis 2 instead of this one (insane LOL)

S
S
It's true, if I run the demo with max settings (I'm assuming because it's not disabled) it is certainly choppy. Keep in the mind this is with an FPS of ~41-60 at 1024x768 with a GTX260 which is pretty stable.

I noticed the beginning of the first scene when you start a new game is choppy as well.

Last edited by SirChronos; 23/12/09 10:59 PM.
Support
Support

Those are the recommended specs. The driver version seems to have a large influence on performance, and a specific version has been recommended.

What are the System requirements

Better optimization with new nvidia drivers

Moderated by  Bvs, ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard