#396628 24/12/09 08:40 PM
L
Laiv Offline OP
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
L
hey,

I am in orobas fjords, in the derelict ore mines, where crabbe dies and has his last words,
there is a bit there where u have to jump and get up the three platforms to the ceiling. I climbed up to the top, and saw the animation showing two chests appearing, but there are no chests that I could see after the animation, and the game is still friring missiles. It feels like even though I climbed up, the game still wants me to do something.

I would really appreciate it if someone could help me out here lol

The jumping bit was really frustrating...

Laiv #396652 25/12/09 11:40 AM
L
Laiv Offline OP
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
L
hey there again, does anyone know how to do the jumping and get the chests in the derelict ore mine, near crabbe in orobas fjords?

Laiv #396684 25/12/09 07:17 PM
G
apprentice
apprentice
G
I did this for about 10 min , damn , that was hard

Here the way : when you get to the top with the level , you pull the level ,there will be 2 more platforms appear ,right ??? Now quickly jump to the lower platform ,and then jump to the higher one. When you jump to the higher one , stand in the centre , then a chest will appear down that the door. Right away you jump down and run to the chest. You have to act quick , because the 2 platform , and even the chest will disappear for a few second

Good lunk

Sorry for my bad English skill

L
Laiv Offline OP
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
L
Thanks gem a lot taht makes sense ill try it when i can

lifesaver

Moderated by  ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard