Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
E
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
E
Hi I'm in the island and i have to save elfrith. many forum says that i have to speak with hermosa. but during the choose i had kill her... now when i arrive to help elfrith the enemies can't attack me... Is this a Bug???... what can i do??? sorry for my english i'm italian... Please Help meee

L
apprentice
apprentice
L
don't worry - maybe u cant gat this quest now, this happens when u make a choice then the quest outcome changes or u dont get it or u get anothr one

don't worry though, maybe the slayre trainer u chose will give u another quest...

anyway he will give u quests once in the battle tower

i will try to find out more

E
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
E
ok but I explored the whole island and I have not found any evidence, I talked to everybody, but nobody has been able to say something ... absolutely no

L
apprentice
apprentice
L
Trainer: Totem Hermosa (melee weapons) , Kenneth (ranged weapons)

so choose again if u have to whilst u won't lose too much time

in the Battle Tower u get two quests from Kenneth as well as 2 from the other trainers so its not that bad

logically u should still be able to free Elrith and tell him in the options that you chose to free him, not Hermosa

try arriving at the quest place from different directions and reloading/restarting the game

Last edited by Laiv; 27/12/09 02:32 PM.
E
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
E
ok is good but the problem is that I can not enter the tower of the battle, is sealed nobody can tell me something about the mission but a trainer has the exclamation point on the head but does not tell me anything to have your mission! is a bug at this point

L
apprentice
apprentice
L
sorry i should have realised u would not be able to get in without the book, the key, etc.

if i were in ur position i would restart the sentinel island bit, does that change anything?

maybe download a patch to the game if there is one...

to be honest there is a slim chance of u dealing with this because the game is so rigid, all u can do is walk up to the elrith guy.

Here is an idea - try either choosing hermosa again or choosing kenneth to duel her, maybe when she kills him her memories will be jolted.

Just try that, because its either that or restarting the game... or reinstalling it

L
apprentice
apprentice
L
also u could try not speaking to her, then speaking to Kenneth, he will try to fight her in a duel, then speak to her.

also i noticed a bug - with a trader - i opened th trading menu and i could not press anyhing to buy this really good sword, so i closed it and the guy left, but then the disposition thingy came up. So maybe if i waited, it would have eventually reacted.

Basically try opening the dialogue options and waiting for a bit - go have a cup of coffee. It is a bit of a desperate one though.

Do the Kenneth and Hermosa quests again as i said above.

old hand
old hand
eddy1234: If your char really freeze when approaching elfrith, I guess the only way you can do is to load back an earlier save, and retry it again. From my experience, elfrith can be save without even approaching hermosa, but I not sure hermosa's death will bug the quest or not. All you need is a book which elfrith gave you after saving him, and take the book to place at the northern part of the map, where there a grave and 3 candles. The location of that place is marked on your map, since its from the main quest trail. When you arrive there, just use the book to stop the wind in the area and lid up all the candles to proceed with the quest.

Laiv: if you are referring to the trader which encounter on the road in fjords, you need to use the trade button instead of open the trade menu through conversation. Its a known bug for a very long time.

S
stranger
stranger
S
the first time i encounter him he was stuck on top of a pillor with mobs all around him, i had killed off all the mob around him before i went up to him. he was located in same location were the dragon slayer instuctor was on the island there, but towards the back some. when i resued him i mind read him, he thought about something shiney he saw on top of dragon skelton's head while he was on top the pillor.(small treasure chest)

Life short, so live it to its fullest & be safe!

Moderated by  ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard