Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#397105 30/12/09 11:41 AM
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Can i play the whole game as 1 class (for me: Mage), or do i have to switch between classes to finish it?

Than i know if i can invest my skill points in more classes than just 1....

thanks in advance !!

apprentice
apprentice
You will mostlikely take few skills from other classes aswell, there is no clear class system in this game even if the skills are under the title priest or hunter, for example i dont see no reason that anyone should not take atleast 1 evasion skill point from hunter skills at lvl 10 a life saver.

You dont have to switch your calss at all and i think in some cases it would be difficult to take warrior later in the game because you are lacking stats like strength when you investet most of your stats to intellect an spirit as a mage and even if you spend stats on other areas so you could change skills to be a little more warriorish you will end up to be jack of all trade master of none and imo you would then be a weaker than you should.

You will use most of your skills on your favorite skill/spell be it Fatality or fireball, the most determing factor in my opinion is not skills but how you invest your stat points that make you able to use the gear and make what class you are.

Last edited by TonZa; 30/12/09 12:51 PM.
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
thanks, that makes it clear!!! up

addict
addict
Originally Posted by allstyles
Can i play the whole game as 1 class (for me: Mage), or do i have to switch between classes to finish it?

Than i know if i can invest my skill points in more classes than just 1....

thanks in advance !!

Yes you can and I sugest that
Take mage and priest skills

ENGLISH GRAMMAR IS MY WEAK SIDE

Moderated by  Bvs, ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard