Larian Banner
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#398050 03/01/10 11:05 PM
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Alright, I just started playing this game and I have a couple of questions.

1. I can't figure out how to use my bow. The game didn't give me any directions on how to fight with it, and when I try to attack with it, it only lets me use my fists. I tried putting my bow on the "quick equip" feature, and my character takes out her bow, but she still won't fight with it.

2. Is there any way to use the map to "fast travel" to places?

veteran
veteran

No.

journeyman
journeyman
Originally Posted by LittleWillow
Alright, I just started playing this game and I have a couple of questions.

1. I can't figure out how to use my bow. The game didn't give me any directions on how to fight with it, and when I try to attack with it, it only lets me use my fists. I tried putting my bow on the "quick equip" feature, and my character takes out her bow, but she still won't fight with it.

1. You should just be able to put the bow in your weapon slot and then be able to fire by left clicking on an enemy. Not sure what the problem could be unless you're trying to use a bow that requires better stats than you have.

2. There are teleporters scattered around the world you can use but no fast travel directly from the map.

stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Um... I probably should have mentioned I'm playing this on the Xbox 360.

journeyman
journeyman
When you equip the bow it will be indicated on the bottom left of your screen. Press the down arrow on the 'cross' part of your controller and it will fire an arrow.

Moderated by  ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard