Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
L
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
L
i have the 360 version and i have collected all four scrolls and have had them deciphered but nothing happened, it still says i don't know the demon's name and i am now unable to progress in the story mode. ???

apprentice
apprentice
You mean the demon's name to kill Laiken?

-------
You don't know what you got, Till it's gone.
-------
journeyman
journeyman
If you're talking about the scrolls you give to the imp Zixzax outside Maxos' tower, they aren't needed for the main quest. He just tells you about Bellegar which seemed pretty useless to me since you have to meet him to get at least 2 pieces of the scrolls.

apprentice
apprentice
Ah, didn't do that 1 either...
Seemed pretty useless quest to me laugh
So yea... you can skip it ^^ good luck

-------
You don't know what you got, Till it's gone.
-------
journeyman
journeyman
Just read that "Bellegar" is the password to the "Special Teleports". Not sure exactly what they do since I didn't think to go back to one after deciphering all the scrolls.

old hand
old hand
There are 2 special teleport device which need the password bellegar to access in broken valley. Both lead you to treasure chest, and 1 of it lead you to naberius store house. Naberius is the guy which help you construct your necromantic creature in broken valley.

stranger
stranger
Hi I found naberius's warehouse but stupid me can't find the key to get in the gate anyone know where it is please?
Also the 2nd teleporter I know I've seen it but can't remember where it is any help please would be appreciated
Thanks
Tali

Live Free Die Hard (or something like that) !!!! \:\)
stranger
stranger
Never mind I found the key LOL smile

Live Free Die Hard (or something like that) !!!! \:\)
stranger
stranger
Originally Posted by Talitha
Hi I found naberius's warehouse but stupid me can't find the key to get in the gate anyone know where it is please?
Also the 2nd teleporter I know I've seen it but can't remember where it is any help please would be appreciated
Thanks
Tali

Well where is the bloody thing?

veteran
veteran
For the key : look in the nearby surroundings of that closed door, but beware of 2 or 3 enemies that appear taking the key ! (if you mean the storeage cave of Naberius you can only go in if you know the password for the Teleporter - see below!)

The Teleporter is nearby the Burned Chapel Scrine, but for that Teleporter you need a password wink

Good luck ! smile

On 7th of february 2015 : I start a new adventure in the Divinity world of Original Sin,
it's a Fantastic Freaking Fabulous Funny ... it's my All Time Favorite One !

Moderated by  ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard