Next Thread
Print Thread
#398187 04/01/10 02:08 PM
M
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
M
I am super pissed off about this, how hard is it to test a game before you release it. Fair enough if there are glitches but i cant even play the bloody game. I have the uk 360 version of the game as soon as i try to leave the first village on the air ship i get the neverending loading screen. THIS IS ON THE 360 VERSION!!! how hard is it to make a game actualy work before releaseing it these days???????????????????

Larian Studios
Larian Studios

Exit the conversation yourself rather than allow it to end automatically, and you should not have any problems with the cutscene loading.

Welcome to the forum. wave

Originally Posted by Raze

Exit the conversation yourself rather than allow it to end automatically, and you should not have any problems with the cutscene loading.

Cool I will try that to see if it works.

Divinity II: XBOX 360
Region: PAL (UK)
Display: 1080i HDMI PC
Originally Posted by mrquimper
I am super pissed off about this, how hard is it to test a game before you release it. Fair enough if there are glitches but i cant even play the bloody game. I have the uk 360 version of the game as soon as i try to leave the first village on the air ship i get the neverending loading screen. THIS IS ON THE 360 VERSION!!! how hard is it to make a game actualy work before releaseing it these days???????????????????

This is linked to having it installed on the Harddrive. I have the same problem as mine is also UK region.

How I got around it was to delete the HD install and then play the game from disc as then the cut scene jumps straight in without even showing that loading screen!!!
Once I was past the cut scene and back in game I saved.
I then re-intstalled the game on HD and for many hours, past the point of being able to morph into a draogn the game has been running solid off the HD.

Also we do not have the save bug in the UK version, well.... I dont have it. I've done many hours using the one save and have been re-saving over the top of it time and time again before this came to light on the US version.

Hope that helps.

Originally Posted by Raze

Nice one Raze, I can confirm from your findings that skipping the conversation you have with Rhode just before you board the Zeppelin Airship that the cut scene will kick in as normal when running it off the harddrive. up

Cheers! biggrin

Larian Studios
Larian Studios

Thanks, but I'm just repeating things others figured out. I don't quite have the game yet...

Ta all the same. I asked a couple of weeks back on another forum if anyone else had the problem and nothing. You found something, shared and it works so it's all good.

If something was major broke then this was it for me so I'm glad to have a quick fix.

apprentice
apprentice
i had that trouble too, it wasn't till i restarted and skipped the last convo with Rhode that it loaded to the next level. Thankfully it worked before i joined the forums, otherwise there'd have been another post of the same subject xD

Let us swim in this sea of fire, and hope that the demons of doubt do not drown us.

xbox360 GamerTag- Bazomanda

Moderated by  Bvs, ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard