Larian Banner
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#398533 05/01/10 09:29 PM
OP Offline
Hi. When you mindread Tim he says he left his pouch between some bushes near the chapel. Does he mean the one in town or the burnt-out one and where exactly is it. Thanks

30johner #398553 05/01/10 09:48 PM
old hand
old hand
Look around behind the chapel guard. Dont be lazy :hihi:

ACSS #399704 09/01/10 11:26 AM
OP Offline
I must've been blind as well to miss it, thanks.

Also I was wondering what's the best path to take with Richards 3 quests. I know Heart Taker is just turning in goblin hearts for 150 exp/gold(after mind-read). You then can get Feast or Famine which you can refuse, then talk to Lomax to have a choice of siding with him or Richard. What ever you choose you get triple the exp of what F or F would've given you. Now if you side with him you can then read Lomax's mind to get a stat point. You must kill Richard for this but that would mean losing the reward for goblin hearts.

In the end, is it worth killing Richard to get that stat point? If I turned in all hearts then Richard would have no purpose and it would be okay to kill him. I know hearts are random drops but how many goblins are there? Are they only found in Broken Valley or can the goblins/hearts be encountered throughout the whole game?

Last edited by 30johner; 09/01/10 11:28 AM.
30johner #399724 09/01/10 01:09 PM
old hand
old hand
Well this is how i did his quest during my 1st play through, which I think more efficient on the exp. I ignore his quests till almost clear off sentinel island, as I think if turn in his heart too early in the game, it will just be waste on exp which I get from mob. As everyone should notice, when your level is higher than mob, exp drops and there plenty mobs in broken valley for exp. So I decide to turn in goblin hearts during late sentinel island period, which still bring good exp. I think I had accumulated bout 50+ hearts in broken valley and choose to kill him after turning in all hearts. And not bad too for an extra stats points, even though killing him give crappy exp due to level difference.

There are more goblins in orabas fjords, but I dont think you can obtain any hearts from them. You can always try if you want to, and the goblins there has level range of 18+ and above.

Moderated by  ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard