Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#398706 06/01/10 01:46 PM
Snow Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
I'm doing that side quest which involves going through an underground passage and busting out the bandit, I've got to his cell and he's following me. Now to get out.

I don't know where the **** to go! There is only one possible route and that is blocked with a locked door, I have found 2 keys but none of them open the door. If the key is in that locked chest in the secret room I'm screwed as I have 0 lockpick!

Please help, it's either a bug (those keys I got MUST do something) or I'm just being stupid. :|

Last edited by Snow; 06/01/10 01:46 PM.
B
BeZ Offline
stranger
stranger
B
I think the locked door you're talking about is correct; the bandit is supposed to open it in a mini-cutscene. No keys as far as I can remember, but there's one or two secret rooms to loot if you haven't found them yet : )

Snow Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Originally Posted by BeZ
I think the locked door you're talking about is correct; the bandit is supposed to open it in a mini-cutscene. No keys as far as I can remember, but there's one or two secret rooms to loot if you haven't found them yet : )

Yeah, he opened that one, but then where do I go? The place I came from is blocked by rocks (you see a short cutscene of these rocks falling) then the rest of the place is blocked. There is another locked door but none of the keys I have open it (unless you somehow "equip" keys?).

old hand
old hand
If you stumble upon a locked door, and there no message mentioned that it need a key to unlock, then it will require your lock pick skill to unlock it. Lock pick skill is an important skill.

Moderated by  ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard