Print Thread
C
Carmola Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
C
Hi guys!

I am level 33 right now. I am late in the game and I still can't figure out how to turn the ores I have (like Malachite Ore, witch I have over 100) into the gems (Malachite in this case).

I have searched everywhere, upgraded almost everything on my tower to full (only missing 1 upgrade on Potion guy) and don't know what to do.

Thanks!!

There is no chance you will turn Malachite ore into Malachite gems. But prospecting ores sounds like it may be in the game, although this is the first I have heared about it.

old hand
old hand
Malachite gems can only be get through certain scenarios or quests, or purchase through particular merchants, as well as randomly from malachite veins. The an older thread on it. Use the search function if you want to find out more.

stranger
stranger
How many malachite gems can someone find in the game? Apart from the 2 bought in the Broken Village and another 1 from sleeping trio quest .

There is pretty much 1 Gem in each Malachite Ore.

Support
Support

I think there are about 16 Malachite gems in the game. Kein posted a detailed list in the topic Malachite Gems.

S
apprentice
apprentice
S
i know of 6 theirs 4 if you kill zagan and correctly talk to beatrice. eg: read her mind

Moderated by  ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard