Next Thread
Print Thread
#400373 11/01/10 04:59 PM
S
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
S
is the game finished after yegerners memory, or does it carry on?

veteran
veteran
Finished, smirk frown
but I hope Larian make a sequel laugh

On 7th of february 2015 : I start a new adventure in the Divinity world of Original Sin,
it's a Fantastic Freaking Fabulous Funny ... it's my All Time Favorite One !
Same, a less flawful sequel that is more RPG and less 'do the main quests or side quests or theres fuck all to do'

L
stranger
stranger
L
its a bullshit ending if you ask me, they mad ethe game fantastic then you beat it and its like what a load of shit to me it has now just become just a waste of money. i mean they show you turning into a dragon in broken valley no more poison gas on the ground and shit and to pull that BS its like wtf.

journeyman
journeyman
Wow! Tell us how you REALLY feel. And please, don't hold back....lol

T
apprentice
apprentice
T
It is finished...an epic game that gets ruined by a 5 min ending. I never thought an ending can ruin a game for me (they usually don't) well it did this time mad

B
stranger
stranger
B
With all the options and decisions all throw the game, and than the one ending, lazy if you ask me. I was looking forward to owning Damian after that kick to the head, what a let down.

Last edited by Bankie0; 15/01/10 06:27 AM.
T
apprentice
apprentice
T
Originally Posted by Bankie0
With all the options and decisions all throw the game, and than the one ending, lazy if you ask me. I was looking forward to owning Damian after that kick to the head, what a let down.

well if owning Damien is in Div 3, hopefully, then ok but the ending was a slap in face, no prior indication no nothing just everything jumps up to you in the end then game over. What pisses me off a little, is what they put in the back of the Xbox 360 game saying that you have to defeat Damian, this is misleading of course. I took a look at the description that ign.com has and they are spot on they don't have the whole defeating Damian, but goes on to say that you'll uncover mysteries that might shape Rivellon forever. Now that description fits right into the game with the ending.

S
stranger
stranger
S
Just finished it last night, I loved this game, played it for 4-5 days straight, I was really getting into it, Hope they plan to make a sequel to make up for the ending, The ending could have been great, not to spoil anything but if they did it properly and not some rushed 5 minute outro it would have worked.

L
stranger
stranger
L
well after this divinity I really dont think I will be buying the next one not to end up with the same Bullshit they gave you at the end of this one. As far as I am concerned they can take the game and shove it right in their ass.

C
stranger
stranger
C
question........ where is sassan at??? i found the name of the demon but i cant find her to read the contract.

Moderated by  ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard