T
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
T
topic....

Support
Support

Not yet, and none have been announced. It seems a lot of work to support DLC if preorder bonuses were all that was planned, so hopefully after the patch is out we will hear more about this.

N
stranger
stranger
N
They should fix what's wrong with the regular game before they bother with a sequel or DLC.

T
apprentice
apprentice
T
This game is not a game that would have dlcs in my opinion. Even if they did have dlcs i don't think most people that already beat the game would not want to go back and play the game again to play the dlcs, considering the type of ending you get in which some people don't want to go through that again. I think alot of people would, however, buy expansions or dlcs that are post Div 2 story.
This is just my opinion, however, and i could be dead wrong lol.

Last edited by TemplarofSteel; 14/01/10 06:38 AM.
stranger
stranger
Hopefully not. DLC's are the worst thing to happen to gaming in this decade. A good expansion is worth about 5-10 DLC's in enjoyment, while DLC's cost only slightly less.

Cogito ergo doleo
I am hoping for a nice expansion, myself. More of a good thing is a good thing. rpg001

enthusiast
enthusiast
well its clear in the game at some point (don't wanna mention when to not spoil anything) that a sequel is confirmed we just dont' know if its an expantion or D3.

Support
Support

... or both. Hopefully we will get an expansion or two to hold us over until D3. biggrin

T
apprentice
apprentice
T
I think they should have a dlc that had you be able to go to the Champion Fortress in the Orobas Fjords. If they did i would replay the game up to that point to play the dlc.

T
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
T
Usually if it says "Downloadable Content" on the back of the game's case someone had the intention, beyond preorder downloadable armor, to do something to the title in question. I cannot deny any issues or bugs and I am well aware of the story, I was just simply curious if anyone had heard anything from European gaming sites or mediums or possibly even something over here in NA.

Moderated by  Bvs, ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard