Next Thread
Print Thread
#401600 15/01/10 06:13 PM
C
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
C
I started out enjoying this game for the most part. Several things were annoying but not enough to ruin the game for me. However, the saved games error has been causing havoc on my game so I came here to see what was being said about that. People suggested to delete all saved games and save new ones because there's an issue with overwriting files.

Simple enough...

I did that I was able to reload in the right position however.. I lost 3 levels, a great deal of stats, a lot of money, armor and weapons I had collected through out my play and numerous important items I had found and purchased. I cant replay/recollect what I had though because the save successfully stuck me in the area I was at. So hurray for that!

I can usually overlook glitches but this particular one has me hours behind where I stood previously and I am seriously getting upset here. Thinking I wasted my money on this game, $60 down the drain.

So be careful when you save! You might lose your location, a lot, but hopefully you wont lose your progress.

Support
Support

Did you try exiting the game, restarting and loading the save again? That would work to fix the location problem with overwritten saves, at least.

R
stranger
stranger
R
Originally Posted by CrazyBirdK
I can usually overlook glitches but this particular one has me hours behind where I stood previously and I am seriously getting upset here. Thinking I wasted my money on this game, $60 down the drain.

Yep, same here except I only paid fifty bucks. Bought the game last week, played a couple of hours, hit the bug, and haven't played since. Money down the drain.

Now that all of europe and asia gets to experience the fun of the 1.03 savegame corruption bug too, hopefully they'll push a patch though.

Moderated by  Bvs, ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard