Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
M
journeyman
journeyman
M
Well when you get 1.03 you might get the actual save bug, requiring you to need the updated patch.

Support
Support

That is likely why Larian is waiting for MS to approve the save game patch before they submit the non-NA Xbox version patches, so it can be integrated as well.

D
stranger
stranger
D
well i would like the save bug fixed, thanks and the next patch will be nice as well just wish we could have a time frame to work with.
p.s.
lets think about a multi-player add on 2-8 player from community or join person on live network with option open.
you definetly keep me for awhile with something like that.

playing broken valley till the patch is up for XBOX please HURRY. dont know how many times i will restart it, lol
old hand
old hand
I could really use with those fixes.
Would make life so much easier.
Ahh.
I'd have to complete it without it.

I just started the game up and it's saying there's an update available. I choose not to download it for now. Does anyone know what it does?

Edit: I just read the tech section and it seems this fixes the save problem. Does it do anything else? and has anyone tried overwriting yet, were there any issues?

Last edited by 30johner; 23/01/10 03:32 PM.
R
stranger
stranger
R
No issues,took about 2 minutes to patch...only thing I noticed is that it sure didn`t make the game any easier...why am I being attacked by mobs of 7 or 8 guys when i`m all alone...I feel I should be a 4 party MMO team hehe

old hand
old hand
Now that its out.
Larian can you pleas sumbit the other Patch?

It's good that the save bug is fixed now. But the funny thing is that even though you can overwrite saves now, I still keep making new ones and then delete old ones. Guess I've gotten so used to it, it doesn't bother me anymore. Though you should probably be making saves like that in this kind of game anyway.

D
stranger
stranger
D
thanks for the xbox update the save bug seems to be fixed. future bug fix been noticing alot of freezing in keiras flying fortress. also alot of environments missing in dungeons. but nice job on patch 1 keep them coming.

playing broken valley till the patch is up for XBOX please HURRY. dont know how many times i will restart it, lol
S
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
S
any news on the other patch that fixes the broken game? not that it matters much with MASS EFFECT 2 now but it would be nice to fix a broken game. I hope this is not the TWO WORLDS BS...

old hand
old hand
I dont actually think EU Xbox 360 owners will ever get this patch.
Larian claim its ready and are now waiting for DTP to send it but it seems they've cant be bothered!
Hope I'll complete it soon when I make time.

Larian DTP are no good tbh...

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Bvs, ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard