Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
L
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
L
Can anyone tell me what the grave in broken vally /across the river west vally shern. on a hill/name Penalape shaped like a necklace.

veteran
veteran
It is practically incomprehensible what you are trying to say. But I think you're asking where the amulet for the gravestone is. It's in a box next to a dead body on a platform on Lovis's tower. It is the platform you have to jump down onto from above to bypass a locked gate.

L
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
L
I just wanted to know what the quest was ,there arhn't any hints.

veteran
veteran
This tombstone required NO quest(title)!

If you doing already the whole Lovis Tower. Go to the Citadel Shrine, walk up to the door where you go in for Lovis. But before you're totally up, on the rihgt side you see a platform and go there to find a dead body and a little chest... In that little chest is that Penelope Amulet. Use this by the Tombstone nearby the West Valley Shrine and find something in another chest wink
That's all for this. Have nothing to do with a quest or something else.
Just a secret in Brocken Valley to discover! grin

On 7th of february 2015 : I start a new adventure in the Divinity world of Original Sin,
it's a Fantastic Freaking Fabulous Funny ... it's my All Time Favorite One !
D
stranger
stranger
D
did you not know that you can change your sex, appearance, name and skills anytime in game once you have the battle tower.

playing broken valley till the patch is up for XBOX please HURRY. dont know how many times i will restart it, lol

Moderated by  Bvs, ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard