Next Thread
Print Thread
C
callan Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
C
Can someone help me please, iv been looking for the gem for the enchanting guy in the battle tower its in Orobas Fjords hidden in a shipwreck apparently.
I have been looking for this for the last three days while doing side quests of corse and iv seen a chest where u get a gem but you get killed strait away, so we got the gem out of the chest which you need key for and teleported to battle tower and went back to ratclif(its not spelt like that), well the enchanter and he said nothing about it it was evan called ratcliffs gem, any idears?

eh
S
S
Once I di manage to roll out of the wayand kill them, but only once, all the other times I got killed,I guess that you are supposed to give the contents of the chest to the goblins, then go back to the battle tower and confront your enchanter, he'll say that he was pretty drunk and forgot about that part

journeyman
journeyman
If I'm not mistaken, when you open the chest and take the gem, you should eiter kill the goblins or hand over the gem. If you want to return the gem to your enchanter, you will have to kill the goblins before you can hand it over.

Never forget that nothing lasts!!!
C
callan Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
C
does it make a difference if i kill the goblins or just give them the gem?
does he enchant better or something with the gem?

eh
C
callan Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
C
Originally Posted by Lonely_Ranger
If I'm not mistaken, when you open the chest and take the gem, you should eiter kill the goblins or hand over the gem. If you want to return the gem to your enchanter, you will have to kill the goblins before you can hand it over.

does it make a difference?

eh
old hand
old hand
If not mistaken, you gain 2 extra malachite gems by handing it to the goblins. Bring it back to the enchanted will net you some exp and reward.

enthusiast
enthusiast
It is really better to give them the gem and get the (2) precious malachite (gems) by far...specially since you can buy max healing aura from the guy with Mr Wizard inside Aleroth temple by mindreading him...use those malachites to enchant your fortress set of jewelry with max healing aura........enjoy the flying red bar as it fills at light speed smile

Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings.

Moderated by  ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard