Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
S
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
S
I came across this door in my first playthrough and couldn't find a way in, and decided my second play through was going to be a bit more thorough, so I'm wondering how do I get in here? I can't find anything obvious in the immediate vicinity like any levels or such.

veteran
veteran
You must find Lovis loot for Romon the Priest. If you find this in the Lovis Tower (in the room where you met the Skeleton trader), there are 2 solutions:

1) Use this Lovis Shrineball and you were transsported magically to the lower citadel room of the Tower
2) give it to Romon the Priest and when Romon go in the chapel, follow him immediately and walk to the soldier who stay/sit nearby the altar. Speak with the soldier... All what happens than, I don't know, but I read on this forum someone do it on this way to go in the lowest citadel chamber wink Next time I try this way too laugh

On 7th of february 2015 : I start a new adventure in the Divinity world of Original Sin,
it's a Fantastic Freaking Fabulous Funny ... it's my All Time Favorite One !
journeyman
journeyman
The third solution is after you speak with Lovis, the entrance will be accessible.

ASUS M3N72-D
AMD Athlon 64 X2 5600+ Brisbane @ 3GHz
4 Gigs DDR2 PC6400 Dual Ch. Corsair
ASUS GeForce 9800GT 512MB x2 SLI
Win7 64bit or XP Pro x64
S
S
In my game that is not possible to enter the room after you speak to Lovis,I just gaze into the Scrying Stone and transport in there, and fight HEEYAAA!!! then you can open the door and get in or out, but I did manage to beat Amdusias at level 12 female ranger

Last edited by Shocker; 23/01/10 10:26 AM.

Moderated by  Bvs, ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard