Print Thread
#403261 21/01/10 02:13 PM
L
Lurene Offline OP
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
L
I'm level 33 1/2. How much trouble will I have with Hall of Echoes? I note others say be at least level 34, but I can't find any more quests. I finished all of the flying fortresses, and all of the other quests that I could do. I didn't finish Raze. After a few tries, I gave up. I didn't find all of the zepplin parts. I didn't finish two quests in Broken Valley before the poisoning, but did all after that.

I could use some area to grind to level 34, I guess, if I could find one. But quests give more experience.

journeyman
journeyman
Why not just save the game and try? smile

"Look at you, hacker. A pathetic creature of meat and bone. Panting and sweating as you run through my corridors. How can you challenge a perfect immortal machine?"
S
S
I made a post on how you can beat the final batles in this section, the lowest that I was able to complete the battles was 31

P
apprentice
apprentice
P
i was a lvl 31 too when i beat it it was hard though so u should be good

best of the best
L
Lurene Offline OP
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
L
Ok, thanks guys, I'll give it a shot, slow and steady.

L
Lurene Offline OP
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
L
I gave it a long try. I'm almost level 34 and I've tried several different things, different armor sets, different skills. I always die before I can even get the second nest destroyed. I use heals as fast as I can. So...what's the secret? frown

S
journeyman
journeyman
S
Well, I just hover at the top, and when I can, I dive down at a nest, shoot a firewall, and duck back up again. Usually, there will be Memory Eaters around 2 bottom nests, so put on a Shield, heal before diving in, or summon a creature to aid you before you dive in. Eventually, they will all be destroyed, and you will have to fly into a black orb at the end of that area.

Then you will reach a long path, and after going through the path, you will be in an arena, and will have to face 6 rounds of bosses you've battled before. They are (in this order):

Marius & Gene
Evil Sassan
Amdusias
Laiken & Razakel
Lord John & Lady Kara
Ba'al

And after that, will be the Final Battle, the fight of your life.

"Never Try, Never Fail."
L
Lurene Offline OP
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
L
Thanks. Seems every boss fight gets harder, and when entering fortresses etc. it's always hardest at first. I can ususally get a handle on what I need to do, in time, but right now I'm flumoxed. I wish there was another quest to do so I could get my next level.

S
S
there are 4 nests that you have to destroy, forget everything else and go for it, I can clear that section in a minute or so, once you pass under the dragon statue forget the nest there and head straight for her soul, made a post on the easy way to finish the last 2 battles the easy way (for me at least), now a few pages back probably

Last edited by Shocker; 22/01/10 03:55 PM.
L
Lurene Offline OP
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
L
I read your post, Shocker, and looks like a good plan.

Moderated by  ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard