Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Diff_1 #405314 04/02/10 10:17 PM
stranger
stranger
haha I'm right around the cutoff for KB and I'm at a lvl 7 - I have NO chance, so I better start being nice to bunnies, because I've tried several times to take him out from a rock using magic blast/poison arrows and he's a lvl 22 - it does NO damage, and anytime it does, he regenerates. Guess I'll have to wait a few levels and convert to being a bunny lover for the time being <3

blazyn #405321 05/02/10 03:28 AM
Support
Support

Watch out for poison aura equipment bonuses; I've taken out a few bunnies and chickens that way just by walking past them.

Even at level 15 the killer bunny is fairly difficult (at least without using magic/poison). I got him at the river just downstream from the fortune teller. He couldn't get up the bank if I stayed higher up; if I moved downstream too much he would figure out that he could get around the steep section and come uphill. A bow did damage, though relatively slowly. It helped after I summoned my creature; it kept him occupied and stationary, so I started doing a little better damage.
With Rush Attack on level 4 I had a 45% chance of stunning. With full hit points I saved and then rush attacked; if he got stunned I could get a hit or two in before having to run away again. If he did not get stunned, then I would get hit which could mean instant death (~410 HP), but usually just got me down low enough that the game automatically paused with a warning about dangerously low health. After jumping away, I would switch to a bow for a minute until my HP regenerated, then save and Rush Attack again. After the second (possibly third) successful Rush Attack, he was low enough to finish him off with Rothman's bow (for the extra Wisdom level).

With level 5 Wisdom, all from equipment bonuses, I got 3561 experience points for the bunny.

Raze #405330 05/02/10 08:06 AM
veteran
veteran
I did it all with my bow, poison arrow and Magic Blast, sitting on a rock in the Bandit Camp... I was, I think, level 13 or 14.

On 7th of february 2015 : I start a new adventure in the Divinity world of Original Sin,
it's a Fantastic Freaking Fabulous Funny ... it's my All Time Favorite One !
Diff_1 #409220 19/03/10 03:32 AM
stranger
stranger
Well.... I was lvl 15 and in Broken Valley village when i first saw that killer bunny, he killed me sooo many times, but i figured out at way to get him -I ran all around the village and finally lured him to the training guards and they trapped him on the defense wall by the stairs cause he won't cross the stream - then i was able to kill him.... but get this hahahaha when i was in O F and i was on that little island trying to kill Charlie, I accidently killed a bunny there with my explosive arrows and guess who showed up again hahahaha, but i was able to kill him in dragon form lol I thought he would only show up once but I think because the guards helped it bugged out. I did get credit in the achievements the first time, I know cause i checked.

daisy #415053 30/06/10 06:40 AM
X
stranger
stranger
X
All you need to do is kill a lots of rabbits?

Xigbar #415054 30/06/10 06:42 AM
X
stranger
stranger
X
can you kill him with your creature and the undead skill

Xigbar #415056 30/06/10 06:51 AM
Support
Support

Yes, you can trigger the killer rabbit's appearance by killing lots of regular bunnies (save periodically, in case he is too tough to handle, and there is nothing nearby to climb or jump onto).

At level 15 my creature could not do any damage, but did hold the killer rabbit's attention (he may have been able to do better with a ranger or mage head, though). I think the demon is generally considered to be the best summon for combat.

Raze #415057 30/06/10 06:53 AM
X
stranger
stranger
X
ok thanks its like the head has a class
Great i have a ranger head

Last edited by Xigbar; 30/06/10 06:55 AM.
Xigbar #415059 30/06/10 07:13 AM
X
stranger
stranger
X
I totally(I mean we)killed the killer rabbit because i was in the bandits den and the new order guys were pawning it hahahah

Last edited by Xigbar; 30/06/10 07:13 AM.
Xigbar #415061 30/06/10 07:33 AM
Support
Support

Ya, that's one of the most effective techniques I've seen (as long as you still get the experience for it).

The creature's head does determine its class (warrior heads can have Rush Attack / Fatality skill bonuses, ranger heads have FireBall, and mage heads have Magic Missile / Magic Blast). I just automatically went with a warrior head (which was fine in Broken Valley), but at the start of the fjords I found it much more helpful with a ranger head, and I upgraded to a mage head as soon as I found one.

Raze #415116 01/07/10 10:41 AM
X
stranger
stranger
X
I killed it when i was level 14 i just killed all the rabbits in the bandit camp then he will show up when it comes closer just lure it around and the new order will come near it and they'll just kill it (the killer rabbit can't regenerate when he cant walk around) just summon your creature and your undead and just use the bow) hehhehe.

Xigbar #415117 01/07/10 10:42 AM
X
stranger
stranger
X
Hehe im just a begginer I just like sunday

Xigbar #415118 01/07/10 10:44 AM
X
stranger
stranger
X
Yeah kill that big fat ass bloody bunny

Xigbar #415221 03/07/10 05:45 PM
T
stranger
stranger
T
I found a little Easter Egg related to this.
At the Orobas Fjords Harbor, inside the building, on the table next to the bounty board, is a book of recently cought criminals. It mentions this one criminal who was found pummeled to death in a bush with patches of bloody white fur all over him. I never new that would be a practical warning until i saw this thread, but it was funny nonetheless.

X
stranger
stranger
X
No he did'nt got pummeled he got surprised buttsecks and he got squaids (squirell aids)

Xigbar #415345 07/07/10 06:45 AM
stranger
stranger
killer bunny what a joke i bet the devs where drinking on that day like those new order guards in the black boar level 22 killer bunny i mean come on thats not even realistic but i must say they sure know how to amuse the players a little more

Raze #418900 12/08/10 04:01 AM
C
stranger
stranger
C
HAHA spif funny funny vid

"If everything is undercontrol your going to slow"
-Mario Andretti
Diff_1 #420543 31/08/10 03:32 PM
stranger
stranger
Hello

Ok, I am down to one kill off spawning the Killer Bunny ..i know this as i killed one in the middle of a fight..After not saving for an hour frown ..lol.My plan is to find somewhere , where i have cleared out the mobs and not likely to pass that way.kill a rabbit, get it to spawn and run!!

As i am only lvl 11 ..my spells do 1hp damage and it kills me in one hit if I try to Melee it.

What I want to know is, will it despawn after awhile or can i carry out my plan then head back after leveling up abit more?? or will it keep spawning every time i kill a rabbit, until i kill it?

Thanks

Nevets

I am who I am ...and I am Very Tired
Nevets #420556 31/08/10 04:38 PM
D
D
Not sure but I knew nothing of killer rabbit when he spawned on me and he spawned so close that by the time I even saw him I was dead. LOL
Not sure if I was just in the right place exactly where he spawns or if he always spawns that close. If it is the later then it would be mighty hard to run away All I know is I just saw the 1 second cut scene with his face and then he instantly one hit me.

I never got to kill my killer rabbit as I was low level as well and only did one damage and lured him off the side of a hill/cliff where he would get stuck and he unfortunately slid into the river and was never seen again.

I'd think you could make him spawn and then run away but you'd need to remember where he spawned to come back to that area later. But I'm not sure as I just kept reloading my nearest save game and trying to kill him till he slid off the cliff and into the river as I said.

Windows 7 pro 64 bit
EVGA X58 motherboard
6GB of OCZ DDR3 memory
watercoooled i7 920 @ 3.8GHz (4+4 cores)
EVGA (Nvidia) GTX 275 graphics
Creative X-fi elite pro sound card.
Diff_1 #420559 31/08/10 04:58 PM
Support
Support

It will only spawn once. I'd guess it should hang around until you get back to it, but I don't have a save before then to check if it would despawn.

I did have enough time to jump away from the killer rabbit, since it usually couldn't one hit kill me. If it spawns where the last rabbit was, then taking it out with a bow or magic would give you extra time to get away or jump/climb to higher ground.

If you make sure you don't have any poison auras on jewelry, etc, then it shouldn't be too hard to avoid killing rabbits (don't run past them quite close, or your character can rarely, but fatally, kick them).

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard