Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
old hand
old hand
Asking the goblin without a tongue to talk and asking if "cat got your tongue?" I can't think of a worse way to insult someone like that.

....hmm....

.....still thinking...

Ok, I got it! Give him a lolly pop!

Every time there I run into trouble on the road, there is always a dwarf at the bottom of it. Don't they know how to drive above ground?
F
journeyman
journeyman
F
ZixZax as mentioned above and I met a Skeleton trader in the top of the Lovis tower, with whom you can have a conversation relating to Div Div,
you can also cause him to disappear with certain dialogue options

old hand
old hand
That was the coolest way that I've ever killed a skeleton. I just hope it actually crumbles in the FoV version.

Every time there I run into trouble on the road, there is always a dwarf at the bottom of it. Don't they know how to drive above ground?
stranger
stranger
MAXOS! MAXOS MAXOS! MAXOS IS GREAT! not word for word but everyone gets the point the funniest part was that I was telling my girl that my creature pees everywhere and I told her to wait till I redesigned him, afterwards not even 3 seconds after beign made sure enough I hear *pssssss* and I cracked up laughing it was a memory book moment, errr or is the word kodak oh well... it's a shame she doesn't play video games, >.> maybe then she'd have a sense of humor cause it's games like this that give me my sick twisted humour lol

Last edited by Lord Pin-apple; 14/08/10 09:36 AM.

"So you take an Apple and a Pineapple, smash them together, and you get a 'Pin-apple' My dear sir!"
Warning, Spoiler:
Behold the glory of Lord Pin-apple peasant! \:D
stranger
stranger
I love the three assistants names: Dick, Harry and Tom !
A quest is named "The great Escape" if I remember right... Seem like someone saw that film in the team no?

I love Orobas's chest too, the way you can reject her flirt ! (and the way she speak, never see a chest so... You know...)

Another thing: The tree with the questions (forget his name... A weird name), one of his questions... Ambiguous and fun like nothing I heard before, especially with the sentences !

And Yggdrasil make me laugh too!

Last edited by Blanthirsgon; 14/08/10 10:19 AM.

Come from the flames, burn in the fame.
L
stranger
stranger
L
How about when you go to the fords and the guy fights his way up the hill ,when you read his mind. Good thing it is landry day!

stranger
stranger
"You can't even pierce my skin, human."
*takes dragon form*
"Oh bugger."
----
"What is the word I'm looking for? Maxos!"
----
"We kill them..."
"...And then we eat them!"
"...no, we don't."
"The device is hidden, so you can't destroy it."
"I ate it."
----
"You, destilling my fluids, that is the most disguisting thing I imagined in a long time."

(Sorry, I don't remember the exact wording here and there)

Last edited by Elvin-kun; 12/09/10 03:15 AM.

I saw what you did there.
R
stranger
stranger
R
I loved the hermit of sentinel island. He was so random and very silly! I also laughed when I realized I was not actually getting a house in the broken valley (I got ripped off). Also, in the pig farmers house there is a rediculous picture of a pig on the wall behind the wife which is laugh out loud funny. Also, anything the undead Sassan says is funny because of the terrible voice!

stranger
stranger
Ok i got 3 favourite "moments" that were really funny when the demon said "oh,bugger" and Talana's comment after that(Famous last words),the Dragon Slayers after you enter the crypt of the dead dragon(Orobas?)they kinda reminded me of Ginyu Force from Dragonball Z and finally MAXOS!!!!!

enthusiast
enthusiast
"Good kitty."

K
apprentice
apprentice
K
I've laughed a lot, but I can't remember specific conversations right now.

Just one, when you are in a lava cave, and at the end there is an enormous flying mosnter.
You say you are going to kill him and he answers something like:

monster: hahaha, how do you even expect to damage me
[you transform into a dragon]
monster: ouch

Duchess of Gorgombert
Duchess of Gorgombert
Originally Posted by FallenAssassin
the Hermit, and Belligar i loved lol

Another vote for the Hermit; the combination of his odd dialogue and Brummy accent was hilarious! Too many moments to mention really, but that was a highlight for me. (Er, I actually like the Birmingham accent before anyone thinks I'm being facetious... smile )

J'aime le fromage.
apprentice
apprentice
Originally Posted by Elvin-kun
"You can't even pierce my skin, human."
*takes dragon form*
"Oh bugger."
----
"What is the word I'm looking for? Maxos!"
----
"We kill them..."
"...And then we eat them!"
"...no, we don't."
"The device is hidden, so you can't destroy it."
"I ate it."
----
"You, destilling my fluids, that is the most disguisting thing I imagined in a long time."

(Sorry, I don't remember the exact wording here and there)

shame on you, I have the entire game script memorized..forwards and backwards aargh
heh j/k

For me The Terror squad, Saying Maxos, countless Talana quotes from kills or doing exploring, and the wit in general is great. good show gents! thankyou

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Bvs, ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard