Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
T
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
T
Download the patch for Xbox 360 which has some fixes including the save game issue.

old hand
old hand
No again.
Save Game Only fix...
Doesnt fix anything else.
Its only available for US.

T
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
T

R
stranger
stranger
R
Great, any chance of getting the savegame fix ported to PC? I still haven't played the game I paid $50 for several weeks ago due to this bug.

enthusiast
enthusiast
The only problem on PC with the overwrite issue is the quicksave/quickload.

Any other type of saving does not have that issue. It will be adressed in the next patch, but it should not stop you from being able to play the game.

R
stranger
stranger
R
Excellent, thanks for the update.

stranger
stranger
For starters, this game is amazing. I have continued to put off ME2 as I am enthralled. I have installed the patch and I can say I see an improvement.

Before the patch came out I toyed with the resolutions the xbox offered to see what effect it would have on the framerate. Interestingly enough 480p was as smooth as buttermilk--no AA whatsoever--but silky smooth. Of additional note, the HUD components were located in the outer corners (out of the way) rather than the 'pinched / mid-view' placement of these same components within HUD for all resolution options 720p and above. Any chance we could get an option to relocate these components to the outer corners?

Please do not get me wrong--I've learned to soak it in as is. This game is something special and will survive the test of time. Much thanks to Larian for the work they are putting into updating the game. A developer listening to its clientelle--how novel!

Much respect!

Moderated by  Bvs, ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard