Print Thread
#405779 10/02/10 07:13 PM
S
skoad Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
S
So i can not figure out how to re link the portal from where saul is to the high hall. It is set to the prison camp where he is. How do i change where it goes to? I have seen people say go into the portal and then come back to where hes prisioned and then portal up to him and you should be good to go, but it still doesn't work. Anyone figured out how to get around this?

skoad #405810 10/02/10 10:00 PM
stranger
stranger
if portal does not support any other location u just cant go somewhere else from there, just back where u came from. smile

D1ablo #405824 10/02/10 11:27 PM
stranger
stranger
There is a pedestal beside each portal. Just click on that...some you can change...some you can't. That particular one you can. But, you probably already know this. smile You may have to go to High Hall to activate it's portal before you can link it. I've always been to High hall before I did this quest.

Last edited by Crimsonhawk; 10/02/10 11:41 PM.
enthusiast
enthusiast
Yep, make sure you linked it at High Hall when you were there and then Mindread Saul...should be linkable then smile

Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings.

Moderated by  ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard