Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
L
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
L
What is the difference in the servants you can choose for your battle tower? Why would I want to choose one over the other?

Wha?
stranger
stranger
them provide better upgrades smile like 3 trainers in the camp are better that those three around laugh

Support
Support

There are minor differences in abilities between servants, though they may not even be noticeable (supposedly one necromancer concentrates more on melee resistance and the other on magic, but effectively this doesn't have a huge impact on your creature, with a couple people saying they didn't notice any change in stats or effectiveness). I didn't really like Igor's voice or Allan's personality...

The main difference between servants, as D1ablo said, are the platform upgrade quests and rewards (see Sentinel Island Servant picks....).

L
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
L
What about Hermosa? I read something about her taking some very nice sword for her max upgrade. What is that about?

Wha?
S
S
Mythos, but I didn't use it cuz I like playing a Ranger/Mage

Last edited by Shocker; 11/02/10 05:31 AM.
Support
Support

I'd rather give up one of many swords in the game (even if it is very good) than the +5 skill point book that Kenneth wants.

D
D
Yea that sword is not that great and as was said I'd rather retain the 5 skill points that Kenneth needs for a upgrade with that book over the sword.
I don't know if this is random but I had them fight it out and Hermosa literally kicked the guys butt in just one flurry of hits so the best choice came out to win for me.

Had the blacksmiths do their competition as well and the alcoholic guy won but he did make the best sword so I picked him anyways. I used that sword till the end of the game in my off hand with duel wielding.
TIP: If dual wielding switch your weapons around from hand to hand and watch your damages and stats, one way is always way better then the other even if you have the dual wielding skill up to 0% penalty for the off hand.

Windows 7 pro 64 bit
EVGA X58 motherboard
6GB of OCZ DDR3 memory
watercoooled i7 920 @ 3.8GHz (4+4 cores)
EVGA (Nvidia) GTX 275 graphics
Creative X-fi elite pro sound card.
addict
addict
I sugest you to take Hermosa,Alchemist from camp,Wessons and for necromancer take whomever you want.

Last edited by Raven.rpg; 11/02/10 12:35 PM.

ENGLISH GRAMMAR IS MY WEAK SIDE
L
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
L
Originally Posted by Raven.rpg
I sugest you to take Hermosa,Alchemist from camp,Wessons and for necromancer take whomever you want.

That's what I ended up going with. Thanks for the replies everyone!

Wha?
enthusiast
enthusiast
I prefer Jonelath (sp?) over Igor for necro because my creture seems to get powerful magic spells (head) rather than melee. Maybe its all chance but ive played thru a few times and seems he makes a more powerfull creature...

Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings.

Moderated by  ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard