Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
I have competed the battle tower. Went to the throne room and then down to the chambers, read the note or whatever there. Now I am in the O.F. and I don't know where to go? This games lack of quest info pisses me off! I am level 20, there are invisible barriers everywhere. I am too low of a level of go into the waterfall dungeon. I found another dungeon that has some red mage in it, too low of a level for that too. I found the Profit, but need Gems and I can't find them. People say in other posts to use the teleporters, but they both say they don't work.

What am I missing?

Go for the eyes Boo!!!!
addict
addict
There is base of operations on hill near bay.go there and kill everything inside
turn off barriers

ENGLISH GRAMMAR IS MY WEAK SIDE
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Is the place you are talking about the "bunker"? The whole area seems like a bay.

Go for the eyes Boo!!!!
D
D
Yea the bunker, (eagles nest maybe) straight all the way across the bay from the waterfall just about as far right as you can go. Keep the two ring guys alive in the upper part if you want some merchants with a lot of cash in the fjords.
Mindread one of them and you can get a discount as well if you need something.

The teleporter by the prophet will take you to right below the eagles nest. You need to activate them with the little pedestal next to them. Leave it set to it's default if it is changeable, can't remember if it is changeable or not.

Windows 7 pro 64 bit
EVGA X58 motherboard
6GB of OCZ DDR3 memory
watercoooled i7 920 @ 3.8GHz (4+4 cores)
EVGA (Nvidia) GTX 275 graphics
Creative X-fi elite pro sound card.
enthusiast
enthusiast
Another note if you have trouble with the couple as you climb into the bunker....cast your creature as the cutscenen ends cause mine alway got stuck outside if i already had it active...

Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings.
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
thanx guys. You all are awesome. I will try tonight when I get home.

Go for the eyes Boo!!!!

Moderated by  ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard