Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#406024 12/02/10 06:25 PM
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
Is there a way to open the fire doors?

I have checked everywhere and do not seem to be able to find a lever that opens them.

Men and nations do behave wisely, once all other alternatives have been exhasted
NightMares #406045 12/02/10 10:08 PM
apprentice
apprentice
If that is the cave I think it is you need to light the candles on the beach. You need
a spellbook from Elfrith

journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
NO it is the cave below Sassans tomb, I finished that part and am at the point before you go to the summoning room was trying to finish everything up first.

Taking one last walk around everywhere and killing everything that is still alive, there appear to be creatures behind the doors and as I wanted everything dead before I could not go back I was just wondering.

Men and nations do behave wisely, once all other alternatives have been exhasted
NightMares #406057 13/02/10 01:55 AM
Support
Support

I don't think you can open those doors. They appear to be part of the machinery there, for creating / summoning creatures. One came out of a fire door as I was finishing the rest off, but I didn't notice any appearing to be behind the fire.

Raze #406061 13/02/10 01:58 AM
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
There are 5 red dots behind the wall.

Thanks guess they are just for looks.

NightMares #406069 13/02/10 02:37 AM
enthusiast
enthusiast
Next character i run through, i will choose the woman with the armor warriors instead of the elves and see if those doors open up that way..... ive always chosen the girl with the elf soldiers...

Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings.
NightMares #406070 13/02/10 02:40 AM
Support
Support

I didn't notice that the first time I went through. A couple casts of Firewall level 3 didn't seem to do anything to them... (one cast took out the captive dragon elf there I couldn't target or hit directly).
Maybe those are walking armours that have not been completed yet?
Maybe they were suppose to be released when you took out the others in the room, or something, but it got cut back to one (I only saw one come out, anyway) when they were balancing the game?

I told the sisters I was the strongest, since you get more experience that way (I sided with the walking armour one first, then reloaded). Plus, it was nice to see them putting their differences aside to work together the last few minutes of their lives.
evil

Raze #406091 13/02/10 01:31 PM
enthusiast
enthusiast
LOL @ Raze!!!!!!

Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings.

Moderated by  ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard