Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#406207 14/02/10 03:58 PM
enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
When you return Lovis' Soulstone to him after defeating Amdusias make sure to save on the elevator when you come down. After turning the soulstone over and completing the quest you get to loot his armor chest which has a RANDOM LEGENDARY armor/weapon piece..... Just keep reloading that save you just made untill you get the piece you want/need most! oops

This is assuming you chose to return it to him and didnt smash it on the blood altar like the spirit asked you to do in the tower!
I chose the option to RECONSIDER when i spoke to that spirit so they wouldnt attack me along with Amdusias....

Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings.
stranger
stranger
There are many farming areas like this in the game.

Like the mysterious cave. Always save before you trigger the scenes and before you enter the hallways to meet resistance. As they randomly drop legendary items. I've come out of that cave with double digit numbers of legendary items on a couple of occasions. But it does take patience.

journeyman
journeyman
I find that farming like that is normally a waste of time and that most likely, you will get a item eventually to your liking and good enough to beat the game with. I personally can't stand reloading and doing the same thing over and over again just to get a slightly better item

Now if you willing to open the same chest over and over and over again, cheers to you, you have patience.

enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
Only thing i do the repeated reload on are boss chests and Malachite Veins....i will do a Malachite vein 50 times if thats what it takes to get at least 3 Gems out of the 2 veins!! lol rpg006

Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings.

Moderated by  ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard