Next Thread
Print Thread
#406682 18/02/10 10:27 PM
D
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
D
Ok first of all this game is brilliant... took me about 2 weeks to get as everywhere was sold out and i now know why lol ok to the point.. I just recently completed the game, i was like yes! finally completed it now i can get more levels.. but no.. i cant because it doesnt continue.. this has to be the worst ending of a game i have ever played.. now i dont know if they are planning on making a 3rd? or even bringing out content to download but if they dont then please actually do something about the ending of this game because it is just wrong. we work hard to get to the end and what do we kill a few rangers, a mage and a divine?? wow easy.. i was expecting to kill Damian or even that lass i had saved. but i guess not o well..

i will give this game a 8/10 just because of the rubbish ending it loses 2 points smirk

Does anyone else think the ending is rubbish?
and something needs to be done about it? if so please post smile

R
stranger
stranger
R
the ending is simply the worst ending i have ever seen in a videogame, i was couting on playing it again making a char that was more magical in opose to the pure warrior i had, because the game got to easy near the end, but with such a pityful ending i lost the will to do it again, gonna go try dragon age now, see if the ending doesnt suck like this one.really it was just too bad.

journeyman
journeyman
I agree completely if there is no expansion, if they come out with an expansion and do it right I will be happy. If they make a whole new game called DD 3 and I don't get to use my same character I will be pretty upset and will probably not buy it.

As it is, as I have mentioned before, I feel as though the game was left unfinished.

stranger
stranger
Yeah, Just finished the game not 30 seconds ago, and I seriously opened this page hoping maybe there was a way to get multiple endings... but it seems it's just shit. owell I think I give the game about a 6/10... mainly because the ending sucks arse and there's like... 1 place you can be a dragon thats not a flying fortress. not the best ending going I give it that much, I dont think I'll be playing again any time soon.

If Death is the end of life and Life the end of Death, Then what comes first?
G
stranger
stranger
G
The ending makes the game a bit pointless.

P
apprentice
apprentice
P
ok bit old but instead of starting my own thread...

the ending was bad... if it was a plot twist 2/3rds of the way though the game, it would have been freakin awesome.

Its a game with a hardcoded LOSE option with no way to avoid it.

Hell I even worked out from her voice the girl telling me what to do was the same as the Daimians gf.... and I had a .. naah it cant be moment.. then decided they just went el-cheapo on the voice overs.

journeyman
journeyman
man i want to play the others divinity games but i play in xbox. are there divinity II age of the dragon in xbox? or there is another divinity game in xbox?

veteran
veteran
No, don't exist! ... Divinity II Ego Draconis is the only one that is on Xbox too wink

It wil be funny I can play Divine Divinity again, on Xbox :hihi:

On 7th of february 2015 : I start a new adventure in the Divinity world of Original Sin,
it's a Fantastic Freaking Fabulous Funny ... it's my All Time Favorite One !
W
stranger
stranger
W
I quite like it actually. Very ballsy.
It also gives a rather large incentive to buy any expansions since we dont want to spend eternety locked in a crystal prison :P

stranger
stranger
Hey, now you know how the first betrayer felt!

Lord John Whorfin: History is-a made at night! Character is what you are in the dark!
journeyman
journeyman
Originally Posted by WarriorGod
I quite like it actually. Very ballsy.
It also gives a rather large incentive to buy any expansions since we dont want to spend eternety locked in a crystal prison :P

This, now that an expansion in which we get to play as our dragon knight as been announced I am very happy and no longer slightly perturbed.

stranger
stranger
I think people are not used to bad ending and thats all. This ending of DD2 was intentional (maybe Larian didnt have time to finish the game with Damian so they came up with the idea to do an add on later) but I know that people will have to get the add on now to kick Damians but smile Too bad we will have to wait for it till September. I hope it is wort it.

Last edited by Tulkas; 16/03/10 03:00 PM.
veteran
veteran
Hmm ... I'm for 90 % sure the AddOn is worth the money and the time we must wait smile !

On 7th of february 2015 : I start a new adventure in the Divinity world of Original Sin,
it's a Fantastic Freaking Fabulous Funny ... it's my All Time Favorite One !
W
stranger
stranger
W
Finished it yesterday, and was like "Yes, the Power of the Dragon prevails, let's see Damian bite the dust!", then the Divine who had just given me the worst beating of my life popped up and told his part. I should have filmed myself: My jaw dropped and I just stared, hoping to whirlwind my way out of that crystal any moment until the credits popped up... then watched through the whole credits in a kind of "shocked" mode, jaw still hanging.
Well, the vision of redesigning Damians facial features with my sword in an expansion set soothed my bleeding heart. I might be playing through again just for the sake of the humorous parts which I rushed through the first time, aching to smash evil.

old hand
old hand
I hope the transition from Divinity 2's ending to the expansion will make sense... unlike for instance Dragon Age expansion, where dead characters suddenly are alive again. smirk

Moderated by  Bvs, ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard