Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#407921 03/03/10 05:56 PM
festus Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Ok, I remember that once I used DAD's Item Editor and it was fine, but now it won't work. I run it and open items.000 file, but no items appear. I have Vista. Any ideas what's wrong?

I need this program to make an item giving me +1000 to sight. It's because I really hate uncovering map, but like having all map uncovered, so I'd also very grateful if someone gave me savegame at the begining with such an item or full maps files.

Support
Support

Are you still playing the disk version of the game? I don't know if anyone had tried the item editor with the download version of the game.

Do you have any equipment in your inventory? In a new game you may have auto-equipped something you picked up intending to edit.

Are you opening the items.000 file in the save you are trying to edit?
Each save is a separate subfolder in the '..\Divine Divinity\Run\savegames' folder.
Under Vista, depending on how the user accounts are set up, if you install the game to the default Program Files path, Vista can create separate savegame folders for each user, and then map that folder to the game's savegame folder (so it will just see the saves for the relevant user).
C:\Users\ %account name% \AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files\Divine Divinity\Run\savegames

It is possible to edit your character's sight range directly.

Some more hex offsets... (see Teleporting Anywhere, via hex editor as a reference)

festus Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Originally Posted by Raze
It is possible to edit your character's sight range directly.

Some more hex offsets... (see Teleporting Anywhere, via hex editor as a reference)
Thanks a lot. I'll try it. Probably I won't need Item Editor anymore smile

Moderated by  Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth 

Link Copied to Clipboard