Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
I cannot find anything related to auras, and I have read alot about how they help out but not where to find them and then use them? Any help would be appriciated...I'm lvl 13 and still in broken valley?

Support
Support

Enchantment auras can be added to equipment (that have enchantment slots) once you get to the enchanter, to the west of Lovis' tower and then north. You may already have equipment with enchantment auras on them. Jewelry can have a healing aura, for example, or armour a retribution aura. I had a couple pieces of jewelry a few levels earlier than that with a poison aura enchantment, which resulted in the demise of a few rabbits and chickens.

Welcome to the forum. wave

stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Thanks, sweet game by the way!

If it ain't broke don't fix it! If it is, throw it away!
stranger
stranger
In hindsight now that I'm past that part...

Try to save items with great auras/enchantments on them. When you get your battle tower, your enchanter can "disenchant" your items and in the process learn them. Then he can enchant similar items with that same quality.

Support
Support

There is an enchanter in Broken Valley that can do this, as well (west of Lovis' tower, and then a bit north), though you will not have easy access to plentiful materials. Any formula you bring to the enchanter (or recover from un-enchanting items) or alchemist in Broken Valley will be carried over when you get the battle tower.

Moderated by  ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard