Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
hei is that true in divinity II: flames of vengeance we can continued our character in divinity II ego gragonis?

You know, it really wouldn't have been very hard to search the forums...I think you just like attention or being spoon-fed information. Anyway...

From Lar_q in another thread:

As there was a bit of lost in translation going in Moscow, let me explain a bit more what I was trying to tell

-We're working on improving performance, fluidity and solving whatever bugs still remained in the original game.
-We've increased the graphics quality in the expansion
-We're correcting some design issues people've had with the original game (e.g. impact of level on combat)
-The expansion offers more than 30 new and interesting quests (at this moment 36)
-In the Moscow presentation we showed off a couple of quests to make the point
-The story starts in the astral plane where you ended and brings you back to the city of Aleroth, which is now "open for business"
-You can start right away in the expansion area with a character you get to build in the character customisation screen, or you can continue playing from an old save-game. When the original story ends, you will then seamlessly continue into the expansion area, and to a player it will feel like a natural progression of the story.
-One design goal was to provide a similar experience as the first part of the game
-Another design goal was to allow you to become a really powerful dragon knight
-It's not a standalone add-on

We basically had three goals with the expansion pack:

1. If you haven't played yet, then you are in for a major experience when you play through the original game and continue into the expansion pack.
2. If you played already, then you are going to see the closing of many character arcs that were still open, get the opportunity for revenge if you felt bad at the end, and discover answers to questions you might've had.
3. Several people had comments about the game saying things like "if only this and that", so we tried to take care of the "if only this and that".

Is reality just a fantasy?
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
i am playing on xbox 360 is there divinity II: flames of vengeance game on xbox?

journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
hei man what do you mean by that? can you take it easy because i just want to know if thats true, i dont like if you said like "being spoon-fed information". mad

veteran
veteran
So far I know: Yes! laugh
They make for PC AND Xbox this AddOn "Divinity II : Flames of Vengeance"
wink

And that's very nice! I play on xbox and if the AddOn comes out, I go for the full game all over again from Farglow biggrin

On 7th of february 2015 : I start a new adventure in the Divinity world of Original Sin,
it's a Fantastic Freaking Fabulous Funny ... it's my All Time Favorite One !

journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
IS BECAUSE I LOVE THIS GAME, AND I WANT TO SEE THE ENDING BECAUSE ALLMOST ALL PEOPLE SAID THAT THE ENDING IS SUCKS. I JOIN THE FORUMS BECAUSE I DONT NO WHAT TO DO IF I STUCK, IF YOU DONT LIKE THIS GAME, GO TO HELL!!! MY FRIEND SAID THAT THERE IS Divinity II: Flames of Vengeance THAT CAN Continued
THE CHARACTER FROM DIVINITY II EGI DRAGONIS SO TAKE IT EASY IF YOU TALK LIKE THAT TO OTHER PEOPLE, PEOPLE WILL STOP PLAYING THIS GAME BECAUSE OF YOU!!

veteran
veteran

@theKingsWill:
I'm happy you're love and enjoy Divinity II : Ego Draconis!

Never let you be distracted by the comments of others here on this forum!! wink
I think 'SheaOhmsford' mean it "good" and he's also teasing you ...? I think!

And if you want to search on this forum, use this:
Search
But change under title "Date Range" the "Week(s)" in "Month(s)" or "Year(s)"

Success!

And don't forget :
In Divinity II you can fight with magic or weapons, no, you must fight to survive, but on this forum there is no need to fight with words wink

On 7th of february 2015 : I start a new adventure in the Divinity world of Original Sin,
it's a Fantastic Freaking Fabulous Funny ... it's my All Time Favorite One !
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
Joram:
hei thanks man

Originally Posted by theKingsWill
IS BECAUSE I LOVE THIS GAME, AND I WANT TO SEE THE ENDING BECAUSE ALLMOST ALL PEOPLE SAID THAT THE ENDING IS SUCKS. I JOIN THE FORUMS BECAUSE I DONT NO WHAT TO DO IF I STUCK, IF YOU DONT LIKE THIS GAME, GO TO HELL!!! MY FRIEND SAID THAT THERE IS Divinity II: Flames of Vengeance THAT CAN Continued
THE CHARACTER FROM DIVINITY II EGI DRAGONIS SO TAKE IT EASY IF YOU TALK LIKE THAT TO OTHER PEOPLE, PEOPLE WILL STOP PLAYING THIS GAME BECAUSE OF YOU!!

Ok dude, my apologies...I just felt that maybe you weren't quite putting enough effort into figuring things out before posting, then asking questions(in some cases) that had already been answered a few times in the forums. My 10 year old beat this game while I played ME2, before I ever played it. He asked for my help twice and as far as I know never consulted a walkthrough. Granted, he is not the type to go exploring every nook and cranny or finish every side quest...he just sticks to main plot line and boogies on through.
Also maybe English isn't your strong suit, based on the way you posed questions and responded to answers. Whatever, I'm sure I had a bad day. My intent IS NOT to drive forumites or game players away and not ask questions. I have asked some myself, after spending HOURS trying to figure out a way to resolve the issue or quest. Different strokes for different folks. Sorry you got offended by a tongue in cheek remark intended to prod you into doing a little homework. Good luck the rest of the way through.

Moderated by  ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard