Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Brad69 Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
if you have the same enchantment of the same kind on any of yur armor, weapons, or jewlery do they add onto each other or is having multiple enchamtments of these same kinds non-effective

Support
Support

Yes, you can have multiple enchantments of the same type. For percentage based enchantments, I believe the effects of each is considered independently, so the more poison auras, for example, that you have on equipment, the more frequently it will get triggered.

Welcome to the forum. wave

stranger
stranger
If I remember correctly, you can't add multiple cases of the same "enchantment" to an item. You can, however, add multiple "charms" with the same attribute to boost it's total.

veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by PurpleMushroomz
If I remember correctly, you can't add multiple cases of the same "enchantment" to an item. You can, however, add multiple "charms" with the same attribute to boost it's total.

That's corectly wink
But you can, so you wish for example the enchantment "Retribution Aura level 10", put on all possible equipment-items (I think only on Yewellery for this "Retribution Aura") you wearing that have enchantmentslots!

And as Raze said:
in that case all the different equipment-items that have "Level 10 Retribution Aura" enchantments gives all together a realy strong kind of enchantment of Retribution Aura!

But remeber: there are kind of enchantments you can ONLY put on Yewellery and other only on Weapons or only on Armor! wink

On 7th of february 2015 : I start a new adventure in the Divinity world of Original Sin,
it's a Fantastic Freaking Fabulous Funny ... it's my All Time Favorite One !
Brad69 Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
thanks to all weird

Moderated by  ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard