Next Thread
Print Thread
W
Wrexus Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
W
I just started playing the game and something i cant get over is see through object, worst of which being hair. All hair in the game is transparent leaving otherwise good looking characters distractingly ugly. Is there a fix for this or am i supposed to suck it up and drive on?

W
Wrexus Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
W
Forgot to mention im playing PC version, steam download, if that makes any difference. Ive scoured the forums and found others having this problem in other threads but their questions go unanswered.

Support
Support

Hair is not suppose to be transparent. Have you checked for updated graphics drivers, etc?

Try running the game as administrator, and in the compatibility options disable desktop composition (in Vista/7).

Did you go through the graphics options and try making changes (ie disable HDR lighting) to see if something would help?

stranger
stranger
Originally Posted by Wrexus
All hair in the game is transparent leaving otherwise good looking characters distractingly ugly.

Are you trying to date them or something? :P

Sounds like a video card driver issue or perhaps a DirectX update is needed?

W
Wrexus Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
W
Tried a directX update with no success, updating video drivers now. It's not just hair that's transparent, just the most blatant as it's always apparent. There have been see through characters floating 5 feet above where they should be sitting, it's all very distracting.

W
Wrexus Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
W
Nothing seems to work. some advice from a dev would be nice.

W
Wrexus Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
W
Tried a workaround i read about ... have a black screen now ... i think im done with this game, bugs and lazy programming have done it in. At a certain point it stops being a hardware issue and the blame rests with the creators. DAO incoming

Last edited by Wrexus; 16/03/10 01:52 AM.

Moderated by  Bvs, ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard