Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#409203 18/03/10 07:23 PM
Atreiu Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
I have ended the game just in 20 hours! It's too much??Or too short?I have reached the Halls of Echoes and then i eliberated Ygerna. Then i have been frozen and met Lucian( he was frozen too!).Tell me: i don't stop Damian?And if i can ,how?

With sincere thank , a fan.

Support
Support

I suppose it is possible to finish the game in 20 hours on your first play-through, but you probably missed quite a bit.
Larian's lead QA can finish in 10 hours, after playing the game for 2 years and memorizing everything (This game is short).

What level did you finish the game on? Were you playing with a no-DVD crack and got 3000 skill points at level 15, or something?

You can continue the story in the add-on (to be released around September), either from a previous save or with a new character.

Atreiu Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Yes , i have played the game with NO-CD crack and i got 3000 skill points after i read Sentinel Island's mind . Thanks you have claryfing me.
With sincere thanks, a fan.

Originally Posted by Atreiu
Yes , i have played the game with NO-CD crack and i got 3000 skill points after i read Sentinel Island's mind . Thanks you have claryfing me.
With sincere thanks, a fan.

You still have a save game? I would really like to see a screenshot of your level, skill, and stat distribution and such.

Is reality just a fantasy?

Moderated by  Bvs, ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard