Next Thread
Print Thread
#409920 30/03/10 05:12 PM
C
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
C
i wanted to find out how i can increase it becuase right now its the only thing that is owning me

and whats the best way to make gold fast

veteran
veteran
Increasing your Intelligence! wink
And you can do this with your statpoints or with some Charms or Enchantments, if you find them.

I didn't know How to make fast more gold ... sell some items you didn't use (anymore) ?

On 7th of february 2015 : I start a new adventure in the Divinity world of Original Sin,
it's a Fantastic Freaking Fabulous Funny ... it's my All Time Favorite One !
Support
Support

Do you have the battle tower yet? If so, talk to your trainer and enchanter to upgrade your runners' equipment, to give them a better chance of being successful. Also, once fully upgraded they will get back faster; you just have to wait until they are out of the tower, and then teleport out and back again. If you take the teleporter to the exterior sentinel island teleporter shrine, you can use the dragon stone to teleport to the throne room and leave repeatedly to build up ingredients (for the strongest healing potion you can make, etc).

If you don't have enough gold to upgrade everyone, start with the gem runner and send him out for diamonds to sell, so you can upgrade the other two (the ore runner can fetch malachite ore, but they are not as valuable as diamonds).

Moderated by  ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard