Print Thread
#411581 26/04/10 05:28 AM
B
b1gtime Offline OP
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
B
where are barbatos (or w/e ) and moor located? they are last on my bounty list and cant find them newhere ty :))))

b1gtime #411582 26/04/10 05:58 AM
Support
Support

Barnabus is in a cave above and east of the primordial cave (which is under the waterfall). Moor is near the harbour, to the far east just outside the anti-dragon shield (across the water from Alrik).

Raze #411583 26/04/10 07:50 AM
B
b1gtime Offline OP
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
B
ty raze but i messed up it was svan something i needed not moor and im kinda stuck right now as a dragon in barabus cave i feel like a newbie but ty for all your help :)))
o and the svan dude is quest not bounty hunt

b1gtime #411585 26/04/10 08:19 AM
Support
Support

For Barnabus' cave there are 2 teleporters you need to take (one on the ground level and one mid level on a ledge) that contain generators that need to be disabled, and another teleporter on a high ledge you should explore before going after Barnabus.

Svadilfari is in a cave in the Red Hammer Tribe area, in the southern section with all the destructible goblin houses and fortifications (the entrance is above where they were, on the mountain with a bit of a clearing).

Raze #411586 26/04/10 08:31 AM
B
b1gtime Offline OP
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
B
awesome ty and the person im missing is ragon i feel like a newbie asking so much but it helps alot :))))

b1gtime #411651 26/04/10 08:49 PM
Support
Support

Ragon is in the dark cave, just east of the bunker at the start of the fjords (facing the bunker, is is a little ways left of where the anti-dragon shields ended).

If searching the forum doesn't give the required info, and you are not too worried about spoilers, you could search the walkthrough (the exact name would help), or check out the guide (with screenshots) and D2:ED Wiki.
There is nothing wrong with asking in the forum, though, especially if you just need a point in the right direction, rather than screenshots or a list of steps in a quest.

Moderated by  ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard