Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#411711 27/04/10 03:11 PM
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
Hi

I was fighting Stone in the flying fortress. I got low on hitpoints and hit quicksave (yep dumb). Anyway I must have got him low on hitpoints because a dialog popped up but I was frantically hitting the 1 key for poison arrow and it skipped through the dialog and he ran off into a portal. Instead of checking the dialog in the log I decided to reload so I could go through all the dialog properly.

Now when I reload I am on about 32 hitpoints (I'm guessing thereabouts). Stone is still fighting and he gets me dead for before I can click the successful load screen. My earlier autosave is over 12 hours ago....is there some way round this? I have reloaded about 15 times but always end up dead.

Thanks

veteran
veteran
Is it possible for you to load the savegame and "quickly" pause the game and used first your most greatest healthpotion, than quick pause the game, use than you biggest Rejuventation potion, quick pause the game and "see" if you can run a little out the way of Stone's attacks!

Then try to run whole the time and evade Stone's attacks .. and if your potions are completly taken, you can take/use back over again HP-potions (or food) ... and so on!
Try to full up you HP-bar and if you successed, quick pause the game and make a extra SAVEGAME!

Is that all not possible? I'm afraid you must play from a previous savegame smirk ...

On 7th of february 2015 : I start a new adventure in the Divinity world of Original Sin,
it's a Fantastic Freaking Fabulous Funny ... it's my All Time Favorite One !
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
Thanks very much. I just tried this but it won't work. It might have been better if I had potions on the quickbar but I don't unfortunately. Pausing doesn't work. I managed to get the inventory opened once but then couldn't use anything in it and couldn't close it again and had to completely start the game again. Looks like it's going to be a reload to fix it as I don't think I can bear to hear the scream again.

Thankyou for replying.

Support
Support

If you go into the options and change the threshold for auto-pausing, maybe that would help (though if the game checks the hitpoints only when you take damage and you are getting one hit killed it wouldn't make a difference).

If you turn the sound off and keep reloading you should be able to eventually pause when Stone misses. Level 1 of the Evade skill comes in handy (10% chance of avoiding melee attacks), more so early in the game, though it is a little late for that now.

There may be a trainer you could use to enable unlimited health, or something, until you get through that fight.

Trainer or Cheat Codes for Windows 7 ?

Question=Mem altering allowed to be posted here?

journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
Thanks very much for another excellent reply. I restarted again before I came back here and have since finished the game through hehe

Moderated by  Bvs, ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard